Why not us

20.04.1933

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

The days that followed that conversation were marked by an indescribable heaviness. Jungkook had dared to tell his parents the truth, but the consequences seemed more serious than they could have ever imagined. It wasn't just his parents' reaction that weighed on him, but also the constant fear that their love, their existence, was a crime.

Their emotions became a constant companion, haunting them in every moment of their days - a dark cloud hovering over their heads, influencing their thoughts and actions. The world around them suddenly appeared threatening and hostile, and every step they took was accompanied by a sense of uncertainty.

One evening, as darkness slowly descended over the city and the streets were enveloped in a shimmering veil of twilight, Taehyung dared to speak out what they both were thinking. His words were tinged with a hint of desperation as he gently addressed Jungkook.

"Don't blame yourself, Jungkook," he whispered, his voice filled with a touch of tenderness and concern. "We can't live in fear forever, hiding from the world. There must be a place where we can be happy, where we can be free to be ourselves."

The idea of such a place, a refuge where their love could bloom untouched by the constraints of society, ignited a spark of hope in Jungkook's heart. His smile was delicate and full of longing as he imagined what his life could be if he and Taehyung could finally be free.

"There, you could take your photos," he said softly, his eyes shining with anticipation and dreams. "And I could be a singer. We could live our dreams, free from the shackles of this cruel world."

However, reality was merciless, and they both knew that their dreams remained just that - dreams. But for this one precious moment, they chose to escape into the illusion of freedom and happiness, temporarily forgetting their fears and worries as they lost themselves in each other's arms.

In that embrace, they found comfort and reassurance, and for a moment, the world around them seemed to stand still as they held onto each other, strengthened by the love that bound them despite everything.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩