Not a toy

20.09.1931

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Jungkook sat at his desk, staring at the letter he had just received from his parents. The words blurred before his eyes, and his heart raced in his chest. It was a letter that made him both angry and desperate.

His parents had found out that he was neglecting his medical studies, and they were far from pleased. They had warned him to focus on his studies, that this was his future, but he seemed to simply ignore their warnings.

Anger boiled up in Jungkook as he read the letter over and over again. He couldn't believe his parents were thinking they could control his life.

He always wanted to be a singer. Not a stupid doctor. But at the same time, he couldn't deny that they might be right. Perhaps he had neglected his studies, but it wasn't due to lack of interest; it was because of his growing interest in something else—Taehyung.

The thought of Taehyung evoked mixed feelings in Jungkook. On one hand, he felt a warm, pleasant sensation when he thought of their time together, their conversations, and his smile. But on the other hand, he also felt a sharp pain in his heart when he thought of the possibility that Taehyung might not feel the same way about him.

He couldn't deny that he longed for Taehyung, for his presence, his touch, his smile. His beautiful Face. He wanted him all to himself, but he also knew it wasn't that simple. Taehyung had his own life, his own problems, and Jungkook couldn't expect him to give up everything for him.

The anger Jungkook felt towards his parents and his own life mingled with the longing for Taehyung, forming a dangerous cocktail of emotions. He didn't know how to deal with it, how to find his way, but he knew he had to change something.

With a determined expression, Jungkook stood up and reached for his coat. He couldn't sit here any longer, pitying himself. He had to act, he had to do something to take control of his life and fight for what he wanted. And what he knew he wanted was Taehyung.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩