The Photograph

07.09.1931

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Jeon Jungkook always hated the fact that he had no control over his own life.
His future always seemd like it was already decided and planned by his parents.

They've send him to study medicine in London. He never liked the idea of being a doctor, working all day till he's old and too weak to work. He may be rich, but alone and unhappy.

So, on a sunny September day, Jungkook walked through the city instead of visiting his medicine class. Autumm had already spread in the air, but the golden Sunlight was still shining through the trees, which leaves slowly turned to an beautiful orange and red.

Jungkook smiled. He always liked to watch the little things in life. There were not people on the streets, probably everyone was busy working. But the young man noticed a couple of small stalls near him. Exited he walked to the stalls.

The first one he noticed was a cute little stall that selled pastries.

"Let's buy one...I'm pretty hungry" He thought.

The blonde woman behind the counter smiled at the man.
"Good morning sir! What can I do for you?"

"Good Morning M'am! Mmm I'd like some of these little chocolate hearts, please."

The woman nodded. She packed one of the chocolate hearts in a bag

. "Are you buying a little present for your wife sir?" asked the blonde woman while smiling.

Jungkook smirked. "No, just for myself."

"I understand sir. Take your time" laughed the woman. She leaned to Jungkook whispering: " Being married can be quite annoying."

A hum came from a man, who was putting away boxes next to the stall. As an answer the woman laughed happily again.

" Woow they are so cute" Jungkook thought while taking his bag with his pastries.

While waking away the man got lost in his memories like everyday. But then a deep voice pulled him away from his thoughts.

" Excuse me sir, would you like tho buy a photo?"

Jungkook turned around, and suddenly he found himself looking into the prettiest eyes he ever saw.

The beautiful brown eyes belonged to a young man with messy black hair , standing behind a little stall. He cleared his throat
" A photo?"

"Yes come and look" the black haired beauty said.

On the wooden counter Jungkook saw a couple of photos. There were some flowers, some people and some photos of cities. The man seemed to have a lot of talent in photography.

One picture caught his attention "Can you tell me which city this is?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh this is Tokyo. Its the capital city of Japan." The man answerd.

"Its pretty." Jungkook mumbled.

"Do you visited Tokyo by yourself?"

"Yes I have! I was there because of my best friend, his girlfriend is form Japan. It's truely a wonderful city sir!"

The Man said exited.

There's was something about him that made Jungkook wish that the man would keep talking. He liked it.

"I took this photo on a amazing skycreaper!" The black haired continued.

Jungkook chuckled. "I'll take this one"

"Really?" The man smiled brightly.

"Just 5 £" He said.

A few minutes later Jungkook walked along the street, holding a photo in his hand. And it didn't seemed like the last photo Jungkook would buy.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩