Letters

03.04.1932

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

As the days drifted by in their idyllic bubble of love, Taehyung and Jungkook found solace in each other's arms, blissfully unaware of the storm brewing on the horizon. They reveled in the simple joys of their shared moments, basking in the warmth of their affection and the sweetness of their intimacy.

Yet, amidst their happiness, a dark shadow loomed, threatening to shatter their fragile paradise. One fateful morning, a letter arrived at their doorstep, bearing the seal of Jungkook's parents. Dread filled Jungkook's heart as he recognized the familiar handwriting, a cold shiver running down his spine.

With trembling hands, he tore open the envelope, his heart pounding in his chest. The contents of the letter confirmed his worst fears-his parents were planning to visit. Panic gripped him as he realized the implications of their impending arrival.

Taehyung noticed the sudden change in Jungkook's demeanor, the lines of worry etched upon his face. Sensing his distress, he approached Jungkook, his expression filled with concern. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" he asked gently, his voice laced with worry.

Jungkook took a deep breath, struggling to compose himself. "It's my parents," he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "They want to come and visit us."

A wave of apprehension washed over Taehyung as he absorbed Jungkook's words. He knew all too well the consequences of their love being discovered by Jungkook's parents-condemnation, rejection, perhaps even worse. They couldn't afford to let anyone find out, not when their very lives and happiness were at stake.

"We can't let them find out," Taehyung said firmly, his gaze locked with Jungkook's, a silent promise passing between them. "We'll have to be careful, pretend like there's nothing between us."

Jungkook nodded, his heart heavy with the weight of their secret. They would have to tread carefully, navigating the delicate dance of deception to protect their love from prying eyes. It was a dangerous game they played, but they had no choice-it was the only way to keep their forbidden love alive, hidden beneath the facade of friendship.

And so, with a heavy heart and a sense of impending doom, they resolved to play their parts, concealing the depth of their love behind smiles and laughter, hoping against hope that their charade would be enough to shield them from the harsh judgment of the world.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩