Always

01.11.1931

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

The days flew by for Jungkook and Taehyung, their closeness as roommates bringing them closer together with each passing moment.

They laughed and cried, hoped and dreamed, and through it all, Taehyung felt his heart swell with an emotion he could no longer deny.

As they sat together one evening, the weight of his feelings became too much for Taehyung to bear. It was as if a dam had broken within him, flooding his senses with an overwhelming wave of emotions. He could no longer ignore it – his love for Jungkook consumed him, leaving him breathless and trembling under the weight of it all.

"Why am I like this... He won't... He won't accept my feelings." Taehyung thought while cleaning up the flat.

It pained him to have so little trust in Jungkook. It felt like he was betraying him. But how would he react? Taehyung remembered his conversation with Jieun. She said he would sign his death warrant.

He was feeling way too much.

And when Jungkook came home to find Taehyung sitting on the couch, tears streaming down his cheeks, his heart twisted with worry. "Taehyung, what's wrong?" he asked, rushing to his friend's side with concern etched on his face.

But Taehyung could only shake his head, his words choked with emotion as he struggled to find the courage to speak. It was as if a lifetime of denial had suddenly caught up with him, leaving him gasping for air.

In that moment, Taehyung's thoughts raced back through the countless moments he had spent denying his feelings for Jungkook – the stolen glances, the lingering touches, the whispered confessions he had buried deep in his heart.

He had repeatedly told himself that he was just a friend, just a roommate, but now he knew the truth – he was hopelessly and irrevocably in love with Jungkook.

"I... I'm confused, Jungkook," Taehyung finally admitted, his voice trembling with emotion as he turned to his friend. "I don't know what to do."

Furrowing his brow in confusion, Jungkook's concern deepened as he wiped away Taehyung's tears. "Taehyung, you can tell me anything," he said softly, his voice filled with compassion.

Taehyung lifted his gaze to meet Jungkook's eyes, and in that moment, something inside him shattered. All the feelings he had suppressed for so long burst forth with an unstoppable force, flooding him like a wave.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung's voice quivered with emotion, and he felt the words catch in his throat as if he couldn't speak them. But he forced himself to continue because he knew he had to.

"I... I can't pretend anymore, Jungkook," he began, his voice gentle but desperate. "There's something I need to tell you, something I've denied for so long, but I can't hide it anymore."

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face, and he sobbed softly as he continued. "Jungkook, I... I... Please forgive me. Please. " he begged, his voice trembling with longing. "I know it's wrong, I know it's complicated, but I can't help but feel it. You mean more to me than I could ever admit, and I don't know what to do."

The words hung heavy in the air, and Taehyung could barely bring himself to meet Jungkook's gaze, afraid of his reaction.

But Jungkook simply cradled Taehyung's face in his hands, his eyes filling with a tenderness that took his breath away. "Kim Taehyung," he whispered, barely more than a murmur.

"I love you."

And with those words, Jungkook leaned in, pressing his lips to Taehyung's in a gentle, tender kiss that spoke volumes about the love they shared. Taehyung melted into the kiss, his heart leaping with a joy he had never known. Jungkooks warm body was so near.

Breaking the kiss, Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with tear-filled eyes. He was so confused. What did he just said? His voice was barely a whisper as he asked,

"Since when... Jungkook?"

Jungkook's smile was gentle and tender as he wiped away a stray tear from Taehyung's cheek. "Since fucking always," he replied, with a love in his words that tore Taehyung's heart apart with affection.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩