Dreaming

04.03.1932

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

When Jungkook showed up at the door the next day with a bouquet of roses, Taehyung could hardly believe how happy this simple gesture made him. He greeted Jungkook with a wide smile and hugged him tightly, the delicate petals of the roses between them.

"Thank you, Jungkook. They're beautiful," whispered Taehyung, his voice choked with emotion.

Jungkook smiled gently and hugged Taehyung even tighter. "Not half as beautiful as you," he replied softly, his words a confession of love that touched Taehyung deep in his heart.

His happy heart.

They settled on the couch, and Taehyung could feel the sweet scent of Jungkook's skin and the delicate fragrance of roses in the air as they ate cake that Taehyung had baked.

While eating Taehyung got lost in his thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, Tae?" Jungkook asked, his eyes full of curiosity on Taehyung.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before answering. "About our future," he finally said, his voice soft and thoughtful. "About all the things we wish for and dream of, but we might never have."

A heavy lump formed in Taehyung's throat as he thought about the obstacles standing in the way of their love. Society, expectations, uncertainty about the future... all of it weighed heavily on his shoulders, threatening to crush him.

In that moment, Taehyung felt an infinite pain that threatened to shatter his heart. The thought that their love was doomed, that they would never have the freedom to openly show it, cut like a knife through his soul.

"It hurts, Jungkook," Taehyung finally confessed, his voice a whisper full of anguish. "It hurts so damn much to know that we can never... never truly be together."

Jungkook gently placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, his gaze full of compassion and understanding. "I know, Tae. It hurts me too," he said softly, his words an echo of Taehyung's own thoughts and feelings.

"You know... Sometimes I dream that we both sit together on the porch. Both with gray hair. We laugh happily together as we watch our grandchildren playing in the greenery," Taehyung sighed.

"I know it will never be like that, but I just want to be with you."

Jungkook came closer and soothingly stroked Taehyungs soft hair.

"I often dream too of holding hands with you on the street and kissing you in front of everyone. Everyone should see my love for you. Everyone should see how much you mean to me,' Jungkook whispered softly.

With a sparkle in his eyes, Taehyung continued, 'That would be my dream...Maybe we could buy a cottage in the countryside. Maybe in Scotland. There, we could have a garden with lots of beautiful flowers and  trees."

Jungkook smiled while watching Taehyung. Spending eternity with this man sounded infinitely enticing.

Suddenly, Jungkook stood up and went to the shelf where his guitar was. A loving smile played on his lips as he picked up the guitar and sat down next to Taehyung.

"What... what are you doing, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, his eyes full of curiosity on Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled mysteriously. "I want to sing something for you, Tae," he replied, his voice gentle and tender.

And so Jungkook began to play, the gentle sounds of his guitar filling the room as he sang a melody that was meant only for Taehyung.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away
somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

The words were full of love and longing, and Taehyung couldn't hold back the tears that rolled down his cheeks as he felt the deep connection between them.

The song revealed the unspoken words.

As the song faded away, they set the guitar aside and snuggled up together, their bodies melding into a single warm embrace. And in that moment, in the arms of the man he loved more than anything, Taehyung felt an indescribable peace that momentarily forgot all the pain and uncertainty.

Together, they fell asleep, enveloped in the silence of the night and the gentle rustle of their shared breaths, their hearts beating in unison in a dance of love and hope that forever bound them to each other.

They Fell asleep with a smile in their faces. Hoping this night would last for a thousand years.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Happy never after| ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें