Rainy Days

09.09.1931

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

It was a normal day in London, a day full of rain and wind. The rain came down, straight and silvery, like a punishment of steel rods.

The water almost slpashed Jungkook in his face. Thank God, he brought his umbrella with him. Every human he saw was either walking with an umbrella or was soaked by water.

The man walked down the street where his favorite coffee shop was. With a calm feeling, he couldn't describe.

Since he visited his first class yesterday, coffee was his livesaver. "Why is studying so exausting?" Jungkook thought. His brain already looked like giving up.

While he listened to the sound of rain, splashing on the streets, the young man noticed a little flowershop with some cute decorations. But it wasn't acutally the decoration or the shop who caught his attention.

It was the black haired man, standing infront of it, struggelling with his umbrella. Jungkook smirked. He never thought he would see him again in such a normal situation like this. It was the nice boy with the photos and the deep voice.

"Oh, let me help you, you'll get wet" Jungkook said while taking the umbrella out if the mans hands.

The man winced. He quickly looked up, starring at Jungkook with a suprised expression on this face.

Without him noticing that his heart missed a beat.

"Ähm...Oh you again sir?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Jungkook giggled " What a coincidence..."

The black haired smiled as an answer. So Jungkook gave his best to open the umbrella.

"Gosh what's wrong with this one...It won't open" mumbled while trying very hard to open the umbrella. Suddenly, a sound was heared and then the umbrella opened, almost hitting Jungkook in his face.

The man laughed. "Hey...It's not funny" Jungkook pouted while water was running down his face.

"I..I'm sorry" he said still laughing. "But thank you!"

"Yeah...but by the way, i hope I didn't interrupted you"

"Noo I was just looking at the pretty roses" He pointed at some truely beautiful red roses next to Jungkooks arm.

"They're beautiful"

For the next few seconds the both starred quietly at the roses. But Jungkook looked at the young man, studying his features. His black hair, brown eyes, atheletic body. He even noticed a little mole on his nose.

Why did he notice something like this? He couldn't understand himself anymore.

"But...Sir, can you tell me your Name?" He suddenly asked, looking to Jungkook again.

"My name."

"It's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"

The man smirked.

"It's Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you." he joked.

And somehow, a name never felt so perfect for Jungkook.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩