Meeting

12.09.1931

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

The soft hum of the coffee machine filled the room as Jungkook and Taehyung settled down at a small table in the cozy café corner.

The warm scents of freshly brewed coffee and sweet pastries filled the air, creating a pleasant contrast to the cold, rainy day outside.

Jungkook felt his heart beat faster as he sat across from Taehyung. It was the first time they had met outside of the rain, and he couldn't deny that he was nervous.

But at the same time, he also felt excited and expectant. He wanted to learn more about Taehyung, about his passions, his dreams, and his thoughts.

"How's photography going?" Jungkook asked, after they had placed their orders and were now waiting for their drinks.

Taehyung smiled warmly. "It's going well, thanks for asking. I recently had the opportunity to participate in a small exhibition. It was a great experience."

"That sounds really exciting," Jungkook replied, genuinely impressed. "You must have a lot of talent."

Taehyung waved modestly. "Well, I just do what I love. That's the most important thing, I think."

At that moment, the barista brought their drinks, and they thanked him politely before falling into a moment of silence as they enjoyed their cups of coffee. Jungkook could hear the gentle melody of the background music and the soft murmur of the other café patrons, but for him, there was only Taehyung and the warmth of his smile.

As their eyes met, Jungkook felt an inexplicable connection between himself and Taehyung.

It was scary and exciting at the same time to acknowledge these feelings, but Jungkook couldn't deny that he was attracted to Taehyung.

His smile was like a sun that chased away the darkness in his heart, and his eyes were like stars that guided the way to a new world.

But how? Taehyung is just a friend. But He never felt something like that with his friends.

As they hugged goodbye, Jungkook felt the desire to be closer to Taehyung, to touch him, to feel him. It was a tempting thought that both fulfilled and unsettled him, but he knew that he couldn't resist this feeling.

With one last smile and a quiet promise to see each other again soon, Taehyung left the Café. But in Jungkook's heart burned a disire that could only be extinguished by Taehyung's presence.

"Goodbye" the young man wisphered but Taehyung was already gone .

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩