In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes: 

1. Virgin heroin,  2. Age gap,  3. Gangbang,  4. Rough fucking. 

Being a female wolf shifter is tough as it is. But if you don't have a mate by your 20th birth year. You are an outcast. No, I mean you aren't thrown out of the community or anything, it's just that you are given the treatment of a spinster.

To outsiders, being twenty and single is a normal thing. But in our community, you are an unwanted bitch. Many of my friends and even my sisters found their mate as early as 16. They are happily mated now, popping out pups every three months.

Pregnancy and reproduction work a bit differently in our world. Pregnancy lasts only for 3 months and twins and triplets are not uncommon. But the best part about being a wolf shifter is the part where you have periods only once a year.

We call it going into heat. Every female shifter goes into heat for a week every year. If she is mated, then her mate has to breed her till the heat subsides. If not... well I'm about to find out what happens soon.

The symptoms are there, crams in my lower abdomen, trouble in shifting, swelling of my feet, and headache.

Last year my parents took me to New York so that I don't end up attracting male shifters to our doorstep. But this year I am early and my parents are out of town.

When a female shifter goes into heat, the smell of her pheromones changes and it attracts all the male shifters in her vicinity. But when her mate breeds her, their combined smell lets every other male know that she is taken.

However, there is no one to breed me and I think I might go into heat tomorrow or even tonight.

We don't bleed or anything, we just become restless, and hypersexual, and our sent changes. My father always either took me somewhere out of our town or made sure no male could get to me.

But this time I don't know what I am going to do.

I can feel the changes in my body, my panties are wet, there is an ache deep inside me and my pussy is throbbing. My wolf instincts are not so strong, but I can still smell all the male shifters roaming around my house.

As hours pass and the sun sets into the night, this ache between my things grows. I know they are out there all the unmated and even the mated shifters. Right now, I'm like an open invitation to all.

To relieve this ache, I go into my bedroom and lie on my bed in the darkness. I pull down my pants and unbutton my top.

Under the blanket of this darkness, I decided to relieve myself. I spread my legs and dip my fingers between them. I am slick and wet, it's spread on my inner things too. I start playing with my clit, as I knew a few circles around my sensitive bud and I'd juice myself just as easily.

I pull up my top and unclasp my bra, squeezing my boobs. I imagine my future mate when I dip a finger into my entrance. God, I'm wet, and what I would give to have my mate's dick in my right now.

Just then I heard the front door open. No one has the key to my place except my parents who won't return for the next four days.

Heavy footsteps, come closer to my room and the door to my room is also pushed open.

I see a man standing there but due to the light coming from behind him and the darkness in my room, I can't see his face.

I'm so turned on that I keep fingering myself while the man watches from his spot. Finally, he steps forward and speaks.

"The whole town can smell you, Birdie." The moment I hear the commanding voice, I'm shocked he even bothered to come to me. Jordan, our pack's alpha and our town's mayor on paper was a man in his late 40s who ruled over the pack with an iron fist. He has a mate and some pups as well. His oldest son is almost my age.

I did not know what to say to him. Men don't go in heat so how would they know what it feels?

He just stood there, only his grey eyes shone in the dark and they were fixed on my cunt.

"What did you do the past few years?"

"My dad took me aaa...aaa...he took me out of town or kept me in our house's basement for a week during my heat," I answered him while moaning in pleasure.

He nodded still staring at my cunt.

"As a mated shifter, I should not even think about it, but as an alpha, it's my duty to help you."

I did not understand what he meant until he unbuckled his belt.

Jordan was the alpha since long before I was born. It was inappropriate of me to look at him that way, but God was the man hot. At least two decades older than me this man knew how to please a woman and definitely a woman in heat.

"Stella is pregnant and I don't think she would mind me taking you."

Well, honestly, an alpha had the right over each woman in his pack, but we did not follow the old traditions. But this time I guess we can make an exception.

He walked up to me now, fully naked. And climbed on the bed.

I removed my hand from my cunt and he grabbed it licking my fingers clean. He spread my legs even more and I could only see a silhouette of his dick.

He didn't even have to touch me down there to know I was dripping wet. He positioned his cock in front of my opening and one swift move he thrusted.

"Ahhhhh...." I did not moan I screamed.

I'm damn sure everyone outside heard me.

It felt so painful but so good at the same time. I had never experienced anything like that before.

He held my knees and spread my legs open as wide as they would go and began hammering into me

"Ahhh...aahhhh...aahhhhh...aaahhh...Oh Jordan...Oh...jord...ahhhh..."

His thrusts were so powerful that they were hitting somewhere deep inside of me, I was trying my best not to be so loud, but the smile on his face encouraged me not to be silent.

He let go of my knees and leaned forward separating my legs with his body. He palmed my tits which were moving with each of his thrusts.

He squeezed them, licked them, and bit them. He bit me under my left tit leaving a red and blue bruise. Fuck his mate was lucky to have him as a husband. If he fucked me so well, he'd be a beast between her legs. No doubt she is popping so many pups out.

Being fucked felt so amazing, but soon his cock stiffened a bit more in me and twitched too. Then, he thrust a few more times and released his seed in me. I felt warm from within, but my need to be fucked only grew.

When I finally opened my eyes to look at him. We weren't the only ones in the room.

I could see at least three other men standing around the bed with their dicks out, stroking themselves.

The alpha got up got dressed and left, just as fast as he had arrived.

But I was still naked lying on the bed with his cum dripping out of my pussy.

I could not see the men's faces due to the darkness, but one of them said,

"Fuck, Birdie I have been craving that pussy since I smelled you. The Alpha, took your cherry so now you are all out."

With that, the man got on the bed and opened my legs once more.

Looks like this is going to be a long night.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!