The Sacrifice Part-4 (Maiden X Her Captor)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Different Tribes, 2. Virgin X Her Captor. 3. Seduction.

That whole day Durk did not return to the cave, I waited for him and meanwhile cleaned the cave and even managed to cook some food for him. In my house, I was the one to do most of the chores and even cooking, so it wasn't new for me at all.

Around the sunset when I was sitting by the door of the cave staring at the orangish red sky, I spotted my man walking towards our cave. I immediately stood and it was as if my body gravitated towards him.

He was drenched in sweat and was carrying a few dead animals and some herbs in his hands and over his shoulders.

"Give me those." I tried to take the dead rabbits from his grip, but he did not let me.

"I can do it; you go in the cave its chilly out here." He ordered me, but I still kept walking towards him.

"What did you do all day?" This time instead of answering me he just lifted his hands showing me all the things he had caught and harvested. Ok, I asked a silly question Sue me. But was he being a bit grumpy? Or was I imagining it?

"I cleaned the cave and cooked food; I also went to Grace's place," I told him even though he did not ask. For some reason, I felt the need to fill the silence between us with some words.

"Ok."

Seriously, just, ok? Is he not going to say anything else? Does he not want to talk to me?

The moment we entered the cave he walked towards the kitchen area and dropped the food in small cane baskets. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"The food is ready should we have dinner?"

"You go ahead, I need to clean myself and store the food properly." He did not even look at me this time, and what was with that tone?

I finally had enough, all my plans of getting my man into my bed, had gone down the drain. I had no clue why he was being so aloof and angry with me what did I do? Is this how the men treat their ladies after the oath ceremony?

"Durk?"

"WHAT?" I was taken aback by his tone. Did he just snap at me?

"What happened? Why are you being like this to me?" tears gathered in my eyes and threatened to roll down my cheeks.

The moment he heard the tremble in my voice, he turned around and marched towards me and whipped my tears with his hand, just as gently as he had done the other day.

He sighed and looked at me, my lower lip was querying and I was so hurt. He was the only thing I had.

"I couldn't work all day." What does he mean by that he brought so much food home?

"But you brought so much food home."

He chuckled. "Yes, I did, but I could have brought more for you. I could not concentrate."

"Why?"

"Because every time I tried to focus, the image of naked you in my lap, appeared in front of my eyes. I kept getting stiff often. So, I couldn't run as fast as I did and lost many prey.

All I wanted to do was get back to our cave and suck on your marked chest and put my stiffness into you."

He whispered the last part but I heard it.