Him And I Part-2 (Soldier x Wife Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story makes your heart flutter and turns you on don't forget to voteand comment!

Tropes: 1. Romance. 2. Sex.

How do you tell your husband of one year that you have fallen in love with him, even when he wasn't around?

He is holding me in his arms while I breathe a sigh of relief. Edmond's back,finally, and I feel like I can breathe after a long time.

Before we could separate from each other's arms, a dude came and stood beside us. He is a soldier too.

"Are you captain's daughter?" he asks addressing me.

"Yes, I am."

He extends his hand and says, "I'm Griffin, I and Ed have worked with your father for years. It's finally nice to meet you and put a face to the name. Captain always talked about you but we never saw your photo. And a year ago when we were back on the camp to get deployed. This idiot told me he married you.

I could not believe it, but then I saw the band on his finger and your wedding photo with the captain in it.

Also, I hope to see you both at my place this evening, my wife and I are throwing a welcome-back party for all the guys, you both must come."

That's when a woman approaches Griffin and tells him that she has invited all.

We take our leave and walk in silence towards my car. There is so much I want to say, so much I want to ask him, but no words come out of my mouth.

We had talked a lot on the phone, and I know he is very easy to talk to.

Unlike what he mentioned in the letter. If I had met him in any other circumstances, I would have picked him no matter what.

Keeping his luggage in the trunk we began driving.

"Did you have lunch?" I ask him out of nowhere.

"We had sandwiches on the plane." I speed up the car as I have lunch read for him. As I am driving, I spot him stealing glances at me. I think he wants to say something to me but feels the same way as I do.

When we reached home, which was technically his, but since I had moved in, I had made some changes.

"Wow, this does not look like my house at all, you made it so beautiful."

Blush creeps down my cheeks as he is busy looking at all the new things I have placed around the house. I planted flowering plants around the house and took care of the garden too.

"Freshen up I'll serve lunch. You haven't eaten anything." I hear him chuckle but I busy myself in the kitchen.

As he is having lunch he tells me about the welcome party at Griffin's.

"Hey it's ok if you don't want to go, we can skip it, it's no big deal." But I can see in his eyes that he wants me to go with him.

"No honestly I want to go, I want to meet all the men who you kept on mentioning, it would also be great to meet people who knew Dad."

He nodded and fours later we ended up at the barbeque party at Griffin's big house. The house was full of people and not knowing what to wear, I went with a yellow summer dress that ended just above my knees.

Looks like I picked the correct outfit. Since Edmond saw me dressed, he has been eyeing me up and down.

Either the dress is awesome, and I look too pretty for his eyes to resist or I look hideous. And not knowing this man's preferences in women, I can't tell.

Everyone at the party is very warm and welcoming and as the daughter of their deceased captain, I am treated with more respect and love.

As Edmond wanders off with the men into the garden having whisky and chatting about their tour. I helped the ladies ready the dinner. All of them were really sweet and it was nice to have women around who knew what it was like to have your partner away for months on end and still be in love with him.

We had dinner, and after a long time, I felt like I belonged somewhere, as If I had a family too. Everyone finally settled in the big garden under the stars to chat.

Edmond was sitting on a bean bag holding his bear and laughing with his mates.

I on the other hand could not find a place to sit.

Many ladies either sat in their men's lap or beside them.

Suddenly, my eyes landed on my husband who was already staring at me. I knew he knew that I had no place to sit. I could walk inside and grab a chair, but I did not want to do that.

He motioned for me to come towards him and I did. I was hoping he would share the beanbag with me or at least clear some space in front of him for me to settle on the grass.

He did no such thing. Rather he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, settling me in his lap.

The last time I was in a man's lap I was probably 8 and it was my father.

Edmond continued chatting and laughing with the other men, as if me sitting in his lap was something so common, he wasn't even phased by it.

But me. I was phased alright. He unconsciously wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back, into a more comfortable position. His other hand still had the beer in it.

Not thinking twice, I grabbed the bottle from his hand and took a sip.

This seemed to gain his attention and he looked down at me as if I had two heads.

This time I ignored him and continued listening to something Beth was saying.

I could feel his strong leg muscles beneath and I could also feel another muscle growing underneath me that poked my ass.

So, I wiggled my butt and got a bit more comfortable in his lap. I heard him take a deep breath behind me, but I kept talking to Beth.

Slowly his hand that was wrapped around my abdomen was making its way to my exposed things. My sundress had crawled up a bit as I was sitting.

To any person looking at us, we may seem like just another normal couple. But we were anything but normal. We had lived in the same house together for only 2 days, most of which were spent in the hospital by my dad's bed.

Edmond was caressing my thigh, my breath was caught up in my throat, as I could feel him hard under me. Once more I wiggled and he held my hips tightly stopping me from moving.

I could feel his warm breath in my ear.

"If you move one more time darling, I will have to bend you over right here." Saying that he went back to chatting with his mates and his hand wrapped around my thigh possessively.

(You will find the rest of the story on this link or on the link in my bio.)

This link is mentioned in the comments too. 

I know most of you probably don't have access to money or bank accounts but those of you who do, please purchase the chapter it means the world to me. The cost is pretty nominal.

https://happymonney.stck.me/story/213529/Short-Sex-Stories

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story made your heart flutter and turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!