The Stall Part-3 (Age Gap Erotica, and Much Much More!)

To all the closeted sluts who wish to be taken rough and hard!

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote  and comment!

Tropes:

1. Age Gap, 2. Public Sex, 3. Fantasy, 4. Fetish, 5. Anal, 6. Double penetration. 7. Consensual Non-con, 8.Dub-con 9. masturbation 10. many more...

(Hey guys this chapter is exclusive to this platform and it's Extremely Spicy. So proceed with caution. It's a chapter from Male's POV. If any of the above tropes is a trigger for you avoid reading ahead. If not enjoy the chapter!) 

Many of my readers have expressed their opinions about the paid chapters. Now I can't put up every single chapter for free, but I do understand that you wish to read my work, so i have made this chapter FREE. 

But due to the explicit content of this chapter, I wont post it here as I may get banned or something and no one wants that. So, you guys can head to my stack.me profile. Link is in my bio. Also, to go to this particular chapter directly you can click the link in the comment section. 

PLEASE READ THIS!

This is the 3rd chapter in 'The Stall' series and I have written it in such a way that you need not read the first two chapters to understand this one. In this chapter too, we see Monika's sexy adventures with different men. 

You can get right into this chapter, but if you want the full experience of how and when this story started I would highly encourage you too read the first two chapters. But I assure you, that you will enjoy this chapter just as much with or without reading the first two. 

Happy reading! And the link is below!

https://happymonney.stck.me/chapter/242477/The-Stall-Part-3-Age-Gap-Erotica-and-Much-Much-More

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story made you curious don't forget to vote and comment!