Beauty And The Beast Part-2 (Escort x Client Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:  1. Elite Escort X Client  2. Oral sex   3. Sex toys    4. Pussy pounding

(Hey guys I insist you read all three chapters)

"The best orgasm of my life" I wasn't lying to satisfy his ego. It truly was the best; I had never cherished so much before.

He stood up towering over me and then bent forward getting rid of my dress. Now I was only in my bra and soaked panties. He then took off my panties and reached for my bra. His hands landed on my tits and put my palms over his forcing him to squeeze my rack.

"Ah.." do that again, I moaned and he did. He held my tits and moved them both in a circular motion massaging them. He rolled the tips of my nipples between his fingers through the fabric and made me sigh in relief.

Not many men know that but women love it when their boobs are massaged. With just the right amount of pressure, this act feels like heaven. Especially, after a full day of working when we finally take off our bras while getting into bed, this is the best thing a man can do for his woman.

He heard me moaning not from pleasure but from relief, so he settled beside my laying form and kneaded my breast.

"You like it, sweetheart?"

"Fuck yes, please don't stop." His palms were so big they easily covered each boob in one of his palms. He collected both my boobs in one hand while he reached under me to unclasp my bra. When he got rid of the last piece of clothing on my body, he grabbed a bottle of something from the bedside table, I assume, and emitted some of its contents in his palms.

He rubbed his palms and then put them back on my tits. "Fuck heaven" I moaned again as he had taken some lube, warmed it between his hands, and was massaging my breasts with it.

He even reached out towards my shoulders, massaging them, and lastly my curvy waist too. This felt better than a massage parlor.

"You doing good there, sweetheart?" he asked and I hummed in pleasure. I was here to please him, comfort him. But this man was making me feel so good.

I knew if I'd let him, he would spend the whole night just taking care of me I slowly and reluctantly moved his hands off my body and sat up.

"Hey you ok, what happened, did I apply too much pressure?" was this guy for real? Did he really care that much? Deep down I knew he did.

He caressed my cheek with his arm palms and I leaned into it.

"I haven't done a thing since I got here, let me take care of you now," I said leaning forward to take off his shorts, but he stopped me.

"That's all right I do not mind." Did he even want to have sex? I mean if the head he gave me was any indication, I knew the guy was good in bed, I just knew instinctively. After going through so many men you just know, but the way a man touches you.

I wanted to have sex with him more than he did.

"But I want you..." that's all I whispered and he cursed, "Fuck"

He let me take off his shirt and then got rid of his pants himself. I could not see anything and I don't know how he was so good at this, but I could feel him.

I moved towards the bed's headboard and guided him on top of me. Although his movements were so self-assured, he was a bit hesitant.

I was sitting with my back against the soft headboard and he was facing me on all fours. I held onto his shoulders and landed my lips on his.