The Sacrifice Part-5 (Maiden X Her Captor)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Different Tribes, 2. Virgin X Her Captor. 3. Seduction. 4. Piercings. 

The next morning, I struggled to breathe. Not because my mad had taken my breath away with his love, but he had literally taken my breath away with his body. His large forearm was covering my chest. Making me unable to inhale and half of his lower body was spread across mine crushing me into the bedding.

I tried my best to get out of his grip, but all he did was pull me towards him and mumble my name in his sleep. It would have been cute if I had been able to breathe.

Somehow after many attempts of shaking him and waking him, I managed to get out of the bedding and I gasped for air.

I probably should have let him sleep on the floor. He was spread on the bedding with the furs forgotten on the floor. His lower had loosened a bit revealing the dark blond trail of hair leading to his genetics.

I looked down at me and noticed the small pink pearl in the nipple piercing. I slowly touched the pearl and felt its smoothness between my fingers. It was warm like my own skin and the sweet agony I felt when I pulled on it was something out of the world.

"You know, some men mark both the peaks of their lady's chest and put a delicate metal chain through both rings. Do you want me to do that to you, Fiona, since you clearly love the first ring?"

I was shocked to see that he was awake and he had caught me playing with my nipple piercing.

I hurried to cover myself with the dress that had dried throughout the night near the fireplace, but before I could fully wear it, Durk held its hem and tugged at it roughly, tearing the fabric in two.

I looked at him surprised. He had never done anything like that before.

"Wife, since the day I found you curled up under the dree cold and scared, I wondered how you would look under that dress.

Then you surprised me by climbing into my lap unclothed and I ended up taking your mouth with mine.

After that day I did not wonder how you would look under the dress, but I started wondering how you would look with my mark on you. And now that I have marked you, I wonder how you would feel with my stiffness locked into you? I think it is time that I stop wondering about that too."

When did my man become so bold? But before I could wonder about that I was pulled into the bedding beside him once again, I tried to peek out of the window, but it was grey and dull outside.

"Don't worry no one will see you when I take you except me. I won't let them and it's going to rain heavily anyways, so all the tribe will be in their shelters." Durk said to me and that's when I noticed he was hovering above me.

"Fiona, I have been wanting to do this since I saw you and you have no clue how happy I am that you decided to stay and not choose another man over me." His relief and happiness were genuine, so I did the only thing I knew how to do and kissed him.

"My bride I may hurt you a little but please bear with me I will make it as good as I can later on. But it's always a hassle the first time I rip you open and hook into you."

Durk was trying his best to explain it to me but I was busy kissing his neck and exploring the hard muscles of his back and chest.

"Woman, are you even listening, I do not want you to be in pain."