Bully (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Rough fucking,  2. Male Bully x Female victim,  3. Enemies with benefits. 

It was around midnight and my room's window was open. A cool breeze entered my room and ruffled my hair. I was sitting all alone by my bed completing my homework and doing last-minute revisions for tomorrow morning's test.

Thud!

A shiver runs through my body when I hear the sound behind me. I continue studying like it's nothing.

"You studying cherry?" he climbs on top of my bed and shifts towards me.

I ignore him and continue studying. He slams my books shut and moves them from between us.

I finally lift my head and look at him. He is wearing his signature black hoodie and his hair is ruffled his eyes are red and he spots some dark circles too.

He buried his head in my lap and covered himself with my comforter. I just sit there with my hands in his hair.

"They fought again today. She wants a divorce. Jen heard them fighting and was crying in her bedroom. Dad cheated on her and I don't think there is any way for them to stay together anymore. She wants to take Jen with her. I don't want to lose her. I will fucking die."

He was crying on the way here. I'm sure of that. Suddenly he looks up at me and says,

"Make me forget." And sits up and kisses me.

He is on top of me in seconds. I have no time to even collect myself when his hands are beneath my clothes pulling my top over me.

"You have no idea how much I fucking need this cherry, need you."

His face is buried in my back and he is kissing me there, His tall strong body stretches over me and he pulls my shorts down along with my thongs.

I wrap my hands around his shoulders as our lips meet. He deepens the kiss and I moan into his mouth. His hands are on my waist and my tits. Squeezing me in all the right places.

He knows how to make my body melt in his hands. When he pulls his pants down his hard cock aligns with my pussy and he pushes inside.

"Ahhh...ahhh..." I moan into his mouth and we start fucking.

"Cherry, can I be a bit rough?" he whispers into my ear and I nod. He starts fucking me faster and deeper. My bed creeks and I suppress my moans to not wake up my parents. He groans into my ears and fucks me some more.

His hand finally leaves my tits and goes to my clit. His thumb circles my clit and one of his fingers dips into my asshole. He knows whenever he does that, it makes me cum and this time too I climax around his cock.

He pulls out and shoots his load on my pussy and but not in me.

The next thing he does is pull me into his arms and kiss me again. We fall asleep in each other's arms like most of the nights.

The next morning I'm alone in bed.

As soon as I step into the school, I hear his voice echoing in the hallways. He is laughing with his friends and his girlfriend.

"There you are, nerd." Jessica stands in front of me the moment she spots me.

"Let me go Jessica." I say, "Go where nerd? Don't say to the library, isn't it where you live?"

He is standing against the lockers smirking at me as Jessica his bitch of a girlfriend bullies me.

"Let her go, babe, we have better things to do." I start walking again, but Jessica yanks on my hair and pulls the clip I used to tie it.

"Ow! Give the clip back Jessica my dad bought it for me."

"Oh! Your daddy bought a butterfly clip for his nerdy princess. Take it from me if you want it that bad bitch."

I tried to get it from her hands but she passed it to one of the other guys in the group. They keep on throwing the clip from one person to the other, not giving me a chance to get it.

Finally, when I'm close to grabbing it, he extends his leg, and I trip over it and fall. The whole group is laughing at me including him. Kids passing by join them too, enjoying my perthitic show. I finally get up and just walk out of there. With my hair open.

Tears gather in my eyes, as the boy who crawls into my bed each night to seek comfort in my arms, who kisses me in empty classrooms, who leaves chocolates in my locker, who makes sure I reach home safely, is ashamed to accept me in front of his friends.

The school ends and I return home. When I get into my room, my hair clip is placed on my bed with a chocolate.

Even though my name was Christal, he called me Cherry. He was the one who took my cherry and he calls me the best part of his day, like the cherry on top of the cake.

Just one more year and then I'd be out of this state across the country studying in my dream college and he would be left behind and soon forgotten.

I don't understand Christopher. Tonight, if he comes to my bed telling me about his parent's divorce and his possible separation from his baby sister. I'm going to refuse him. I'm done being bullied by him.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!