The Sacrifice Part-3 (Maiden X Her Captor)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote  and comment!

Tropes:

1.Different Tribes, 2.Virgin X Her Captor,  3.Breast play,  4. Female orgasm

The next morning, Durk took me to Grace's place, and to my utter surprise I was greeted by two little girls, one had greyish skin and the other had tanned skin like Grace. I heard a baby cry from inside Grace's cottage and a little boy was playing in the yard. Durk was right behind me.

The girls greeted him.

"Hey, uncle Durk is this your lady?" I could sense the discomfort in his expressions so I answered on his behalf. Touching the little girl's hair.

"Yes, I am his lady. And I'm here to see your mom." I could see the confused but satisfied expression on Durk's face.

The little girl took me inside and I entered a spacious cottage, Grace was tending to the fire when she spotted me.

"Durk, Elm is outside playing with Johan why don't you join him?" Durk walked out taking a hint.

"So did anything happen last night?" Grace asked me.

"No, we just slept."

"What is all this? What is going to happen to me?"

"Calm down Fiona, a decade ago when I was in this very cottage with Elm I had similar questions. I was so scared and trust me Elm is way scarier than Durk. But these tribe's men have honor and respect for others. No one will ever force you to do anything. Neither Durk nor anyone will ever force themselves on you. They respect women and if one says no, they respect it.

Hell, even I needed weeks to warm up to Elm. But look at me now a mum of five and a happy wife. I think you should give Durk a chance. You have no idea how happy he was when he found you. He tended to your wounds with the herbal medicine I made and laid you on the softest furs. He was beside you all the hours you were out and even made sure the cave was warm enough for you.

I won't tell you what to do but just because they look a lot different than us does not mean they are bad. Durk will keep you happier than any man in our tribe back home. Just give him a chance.

And in case you do not want him, he will drop you off at your house below the mountain safely. But all the girls sent up here never return because they are treated much better up here than in their own village.

Stay, please, Durk is a good guy I know him since he was but a boy."

I had no words, when I looked outside, I found him, Elm, and Johan playing in the yard.

I left the cottage and Durk followed me. I sensed we were talking the same road back, meaning we were going to his cave. Or should I say my new home?

"Aren't we going to see the old oak?" I asked him once he was walking beside me.

"You want to see it?"

"Yes, you promised me last night you would show me, so let's go."

A small smile appeared on his face as he guided me somewhere up the mountain.

"The old oak is our God, our old folk say that it was the only tree present when we arrived on this mountain. It provided us shelter and even food when we had none. It was as if the divine entity itself was helping us through the oak.

Any man and lady willing to live together must stand by the oak and swear their commitment to each other. Like you people have marriage."

He went on and on explaining to me the ways and traditions of his tribe and it felt strangely peaceful. He was guiding me through the forest and making sure I was ok on each step. He was truly taking care of me. I felt at ease with him it was peaceful and now that I look at him in daylight. He is very handsome too.