Her Dom His Sub Part-2 (BDSM, Husband X Wife)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Rough fucking, 2. Husband x Wife, 3. Sex Toys, 4. Piercings. 5. BDSM 

Attending events is always fun, I get to dress up and he gets to watch me undress.

Tonight was no different wearing a gown with a thigh-high slit was one thing, but taking it off in front of him and slipping into the shower soon after was totally another. I love teasing my husband, knowing all too well the consequences I'd have to face.

Standing below the scalding hot water, I start washing myself. I always leave the door to the shower ajar, as most of the time he joins me. And I have a feeling tonight will be no different.

Just as I'm about to lather the body wash on my body the door opens and he enters the bathroom. The shower cubical is full of steam so neither can I see him properly nor can he see me. But from what I can see, he is not wearing anything.

He walks towards the shower and yanks the glass door open, entering the steam-filled cubical. I'm standing under the shower wearing nothing. He walks towards the shower and forcing me to back up, he stares at me just the way he had stared at me on our first night together. Once he is in the shower, he runs a hand in his hair soaking it, and then wets his entire body too. With my back pressed against the tiled wall under the shower, I just look at my husband greedily.

He is a specimen, no doubt women in today's party were checking him out. But I know he has eyes for only me.

His eyes land on me again, and that's when I spot the silver thing he is holding in his hand. The moment he knows I have noticed it; he smirks and looks down at me.

I knew exactly what he was planning to do as he had done it to me a few times before.

He takes a step towards me and another until we are flushed together. He hangs the solver object on the water knob and both of his hands find my ass. He squeezed me and pulled me against him. I place my hands on his chest, slightly pushing him away, but he pulls me towards him again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we start kissing, I don't know when he pushed me back against the shower wall and pulled one of my legs around his waist.

He was hard and I knew he would thrust in me any moment, but my husband loved to tease me, toy with me, bring me to the edge, and leave me hanging. I knew he would do the same this time too.

Our kiss deepens so much so that we both are moaning in each other's mouth. The water is flowing on his back, he has shielded me from the hot shower. The cubical is filled with steam and he is the only thing I can see.

His erect dick and its head teasing my clit and my entrance. I'm wet not just due to the shower, but due to the way my husband is using me.

He dips his head into the crook of my neck, one of his favorite places to kiss me, and pulls me forward. He unwraps my arms from around his neck and holds them above my head. I know what exactly he is doing but I'm beyond caring.

He grabs the silver metal thing and cuffs one of my hands in the handcuff. Then he loops its chain over a metal bar he has installed in the cubical just for this and cuffs my other hand too.

Both my hands are raised above my head and cuffed. I can't touch him, not protest in any way. He lifts me and I wrap both of my legs around his waist. He is still busy kissing my neck, biting it too.