Beauty And The Beast Part-3 (Escort x Client Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:  1. Elite Escort X Client   2. Different sex positions 

(Hey guys I insist you read the previous 2 chapters)

He aligns his cock towards me and I lay my head back on the soft edge of the headboard. He thrusts into me. And at the same time whatever he inserted into me earlier buzzes. Sending shock waves into me and into him too.

I was never been fucked before with a vibrator in me. My ass is full so my pussy is snug around his member.

He started fucking me and sets the vibrator on medium setting.

The heavenly sensation takes over my body, and he grips my hips, pounding into me like I'm a doll.

"Ahhh...Jake...more please more...I need more...harder...please...Ahhh...Ohhhh..Ahhh..."

"Fuck Eva... it feels like heaven. You feel like...Ahh... heaven"

I contract my pussy muscles already ready to milk him. My breast is bouncing against his chest and the heavy nipple clamps are torture. I know my nipples are going to be so fucking sore, that id have to skip the bra for a few days.

But right now the pain and the pleasure are out of the world. I bounce on him while he pounds into me.

Suddenly he pulls out and flips me on the bed. My face lands on the soft mattress along with my boobs and he raises my waist and slips back into me. this position gives him more leverage and renders me more helpless.

He is like a beast in me. Going on and on, with one of his hands he holds my hair and uses them as reigns.

My body is bent at a right angle and my hands are of no use.

My scalp is burning and so are my tits which are jiggling with his thrusts and the heavy small balls hanging off the clamp.

The vibrator touches the deepest part of my vagina and his dick is right behind the tiny egg.

He does not need to touch my clit to make me cum this time, all he has to do is keep going. I was a moaning horny mess and he wasn't any different.

I came around his cock, collapsing on the bed once again and he let go of my hair. His thrusts sped up and became jerky, a few minutes later he was spending his entire load in me. he let go of my hips and I lay flat on my stomach on the bed.

And he collapsed beside me, grunting. With a swift move, the zip tie around my hands was cut, freeing my hands.

My hands instinctively reached for him and he pulled me towards his side.

Many men prefer to hold me after sex, especially those who don't have anyone to hug or hold them. I did not mind as he was drawing meaningless patterns on my back. Half of my chest and face were pressed against his hard pecks.

"Can I remove the clamps, they hurt," I asked timidly and he removed them himself.

I was about to rub my tits when something cold and wet touched my nipples.

Cold wet towels did he have them ready for me? he took another and wiped my pussy, pulling the but plug out.

We lay there in science none of us able to fall asleep. I didn't want to leave his side for some reason nor did he mind.

I finally gathered the guts and asked.

"Why no lights?"

He sucked in some air and looked at me. he took one of my hands and placed it on the left side of his face. It was unlike the rest of his skin. It was smooth. Too smooth, a bit thick, and bumpy with little stubble. It seemed burned and his left eye was only half open.

I touched the right side of his face and encountered straight eyebrows, thick lashes, strong cheekbones a full set of lips, and a strong jawline with stubble covering it.

My first thought was that he was handsome and I blurted it out.

"You're handsome."

He chucks.

"Sweetheart, you say so because you are paid for it." This hurt me, I have complimented guys when I did not mean it, just because I was getting paid. But not him.

He may not look so handsome with half of his disfigured, but he was a handsome man from within. I wanted to explain myself but I knew he would not believe me.

"What happened?" I asked and he answered surprising me.

"A grenade burst next to me."

I gasped, were you in the military?

"I was a captain, for a decade before I retired, due to the injury."

"Where were you stationed?"

"You know about the marines?"

"Yes, the basics not much."

"I was in Afghanistan when the accident happened and Iraq before that."

I move a bit and kiss the left side of his face. He is surprised by my action and I caress his face.

"Can I see you?"

"You don't want to baby?"

"Please?" I whisper almost begging him. The man who gave me such a good time I want to know who he is.

"Please, Jake?"

Finally, he extends his hand and switches on the dim, table lamp.

And I gasp, not because of his burned face, but because of how strikingly handsome the other half is. Not to mention his body. But his eyes are fixed on my named chest and neck.

"You're handsome."

"And you're gorgeous," he says looking into my eyes. His right eye is piercing blue and the other which is half open is just as blue.

I straddle him, bend over hold his face in my hands, and kiss him. Letting him know how attractive he is by the only way I can.

He wraps his hands around my body and sits up.

One thing leads to another and I end up riding him, while we look into each other eyes.

I did not expect such a strong connection when I stepped into this suit today.

Finally, we catch some sleep and the sun rises, he is fast asleep but I slip out of the room, unnoticed. But I break one rule, I leave him my number. We are not allowed to give clients our number, but I did give mine to him.

Will he call? I don't know. But I hope he does.

When I am back in my apartment taking a shower and thinking about last night, I feel a sudden, vibration deep in my core. That's when I realized he left the vibrating egg in me.

I somehow manage to shower, after pulling it out and when I check my cell phone.

There is a text from an unknown number.

"Did you feel it? I hope you felt it 😉" below is a screenshot of a controller app of the vibrator, turned to max. I slip the egg in me once more and reply.

"I sure did. 😉"

The-End? (or should I continue?)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!