Beauty And The Beast (Escort x Client Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:  1. Elite Escort X Client  2. Oral sex  

(Hey guys I insist you read all the three chapters)

When I started working as an elite escort, I was in it for the money. Yes, I loved sex, but I just wanted the designer bag the electric car, and the prettiest dress in the store.

But now two years later working as an elite escort, it become much more than that. I thought I would be disgusted by myself and I would hate sex. But none of that has happened. I'm rich, I get paid to do my favourite thing and I get fucked almost all night sometimes even in the day.

I mostly serve men who are filthy rich and sexually unsatisfied. Their wives or girlfriends do not fuck them the way they want or as often as they want. Or these men have kinks that they will never share with their partners. Nevertheless, I am always at their service.

I work with a very covert and exclusive elite escort service and although I have regulars, I am always looking for a new client.

But the man who fucked me last night was something else altogether.

I reached the Ritz hotel by 7 as mentioned in the email, I was asked to grab the room keys from the reception under the name, Janis Falcon. I had no idea if it was a real name or not. And I had to go into the room.

Nothing else was mentioned in the email. I was dolled up from head to toe looking super-hot and I got the keys and went to the room.

As soon as I entered the room, I felt a shiver run down my spine, it was dark inside despite putting the key card in its holder.

"Hello is anyone in here?" Was I in the wrong room?

I heard no reply for a minute or two before a very deep manly voice asked me to come it. It wasn't just a room; it was a suite. With a spacious living room and a bedroom.

I stepped in tentatively touching the walls for support and direction heels were clicking against the tiled floor and I saw a dim light focused only on the small dining table in one corner of the living room. There was food on it. I walked towards the table and the same voice asked me to eat.

"I usually don't eat before an appointment," I said timidly as it was the truth. "Eat up sweetheart you are going to need it." The assurance and confidence in the man's voice twisted something in me, and I began eating. There was some steak, chocolate cake, champagne, and whatnot.

I ate a little and placed the cutlery on my plate once I was done.

The rest of the suite was still dark and I had not seen my client yet.

"Are you going to on the lights or what?"

"No!" he answered a definitive reply with no room for discussion.

It wasn't as if I had not had sex in the dark, but I usually knew beforehand who my partner was and what he looked like. This situation was a bit absurd.

"Step into the bedroom sweetheart," he said. Although there was a part of me that was scared, a bigger part of me was just thrilled and curious.

I stepped into the dark bedroom when the light over the dining table was switched off. I was once again standing in pitch darkness.

Suddenly something like the back of a hand caressed my arm. I flinched as I was not expecting it. I had nothing to hold and no matter how much I tried I couldn't see a thing. Then something brushed against the small of my back and then against my cheek.