Bully Part-2 (Male Bully x Female, Highschool Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Love Letter, 2. Male Bully x Female victim, 3. Enemies with benefits.

I threw the clip away as the mere sight of it made me angry and as for the chocolate I gave it to my father.

That night while I was busy freshening up in the bathroom, Chris entered my room through the window. I walked out and saw his red eyes. For a split second, there was compassion in my mind. I knew the boy had a lot going on in his home life, but that was no reason to be cruel to someone. Especially someone who comforts you.

I walked towards my closet and started arranging some clothes.

He walked into the room and stood behind me placing both his arms on my shoulder and pulling me to his chest. Being around him in such intimate settings used to be the best part of my day. He was my comfort behind closed doors too. But now ant more.

"Cherry, let's go to be." He said anger bubbling into me. I knew all he wanted to do was get between my legs and forget his pains for a while. And I gladly would have let him use me if he was half as nice and decent to me as I was to him.

I shrugged his hand off my shoulders. This must have surprised him because I never really told him no before.

"I think you should leave," I said without looking back at him.

He took a step back and he seemed to be in disbelief that I actually said that. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. And I scoffed. I finally turned around to face him, and it was surprising how he had not figured out that I was mad at him.

"No Chris I am ok," I said, sarcasm dripping from every single word of mine. But I knew he understood very well that I was mad, hell I was furious.

"Cherry, listen you know..." I held my hand up, to make him stop. "I do not want to hear anything from you. I need you to get out and find someone else's bed to crawl into."

With that, I moved towards the bed. I was tired from the day's exhaustion, all I wanted to do was sleep. But Chris was still standing in my room looking at me with hurt in his eyes. I switched off the night lamp, leaving the whole room dark, and buried myself below the comforter.

He climbed on the bed behind me and held me in his arms. I knew he was doing it to comfort him rather than me. I pushed him aside and switched the lamp again. I sat in my bed and looked at him.

"You really need to end this shit, and get out of my house, before I yell and my dad gets here. I knew sleeping with my bully was the worst idea ever, but I was stupid enough to think that you'd change.

I can't take the daily humiliation served to me by you and your friends. It breaks me and strips me of my confidence. I may not be as cool as you guys but I am not a nothing. And at least I have a loving home to go to. I know most of you have troubled home lives. The frustration which you take out and students like me in the school.

I honestly feel sad for you. You people are so unwanted and unlovable that your own parents don't want you. I may not be a popular kid, but I'm a well-loved one and I know my worth.

So, Chris this nonsense of yours, I'm not going to tolerate any more.

It's only a few items till we all graduate and I travel over states to go to my dream university, while you will still be in the same town, amongst the same pathetic people, dealing with the same problems and probably bullying someone new. You guys have no life no future. You are trash and will always be trash.

So, get your hands off me and get the fuck out of my room. I'm no longer your toy to use."

The moment I finished saying everything, I regretted it. I had no right to call any of them unloved or trash. But in the heat of the moment, I had emptied my brain to him.

He got out of bed and there were tears in his eyes. I had seen him cry, but never because of me. It hurt me that I had given him pain too.

But before I could say a word he was out of my window. When I slept again, I felt something crinkle underneath me.

I grabbed it and found a folded sheet of paper, with something written on it.

I began reading and the moment I reached the end there were tears in my eyes too.

"Cherry,

I don't know why or how you put up with me. I climb into your room every night, with a heavy heart filled with grief, resentment, and self-hatred. And end up sleeping in your arms, forgetting my problems and issues for the night.

I know my friends and I torture you in school and sometimes we are downright cruel. And despite seeing the grief in your eyes I do nothing. But when you see me crying you wipe my tears with the sleeve of your hoodie.

But I can't do it anymore, I can't be mean to you bully you hurt you. Tonight, before coming to you. I broke up with Jessica, we didn't have a relationship anyway when she was busy sleeping with a bunch of older men. She was furious and all my friends were shocked. I told them about you and how I like you. Hell, I love you but I did not have the strength to tell them that.

I promise you that no one will ever bully you in school henceforth because I'll be walking beside you in the hallways holding you in my arms.

I want you to be my girlfriend, Cherry, I know I'm not suitable for you. You are so smart and sweet and pretty and all I am is a kid whose won parents don't what him.

They both don't want me. Mom's ready to take Jen and Dad says I'm old enough to manage on my own.

I have been meaning to ask you to be my girlfriend since the first day you gave me your hanky to wipe my tears on the street at night. You were the only person who saw my pain.

But I understand if you say no. But Cherry can we at least be friends?

Also, will you go to prom with me?

Yours,

Chris."

I felt deep pain and my heart ached from the words I had said to him and the way I had acted.

I instantly got dressed and sneaked out of my room taking my dad's car.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote  and comment!