In Heat Part-3 (Werewolf Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Virgin heroin, 2. Age gap, 3. Gangbang, 4. Rough fucking. 5. Foursome, 6. Her x Rogue wolf shifters.

Two hours later I was deep into the forest on the outskirts of our pack's territories with the three rogues who fucked. I was still in heat and it was a chore to walk. I had shifted along with the three of them to get out of the town and deep into the forest, but now that we were about to get out of the pack's territory, we all had shifted to our human forms.

The men fucked me rough, rougher than our alpha, or should I say ex-alpha.

I could feel the soreness between my legs with each step. I had left a note for my family saying that I had left the pack and found people who would care for me. I was done being humiliated by the female shifters of our pack for not having a mate and therefore no pups.

These men were my way out, they just wanted me and had no issues sharing me.

At one point I couldn't walk anymore, and the chances of anyone chasing us were slim. I stood against a tree and breathed heavily.

"I don't think I can walk anymore." I declared.

Ajax the leader of the three looked back at me. Mario was walking beside me and Ruso was behind all of us.

"Little bird, we are almost there, just a couple of minutes and we'll be home," Ajax said.

But I could see the exhaustion on everyone's face.

"I don't think I can Ajax; you guys fucked me too hard. It hurts. To walk."

Ruso chucked and Mario slapped my ass. I looked at him and he pushed me up against the tree I was leaning on.

"Baby say that word again and see what we can do to you. That was just a trailer of how we plan on taking you once you become ours."

"Wha...What do you mean?" I stuttered. The way they all had fucked me not once but twice was enough to make me sore for days. And here they were telling me that they could fuck me even harder, even rougher.

I pressed my legs together and Mario noticed it. He moved even closer and now we were chest to chest.

He dipped his hand into my pants and found my pussy. The moment his fingers brushed my clit I moaned in pain. My cunt was sore and so was my clit.

"Is our little bird in pain?" he asked and I closed my eyes, leaning my head back against the tree.

My hands lay beside me and I was just soaking in the pain and pleasure Mario was giving me.

Suddenly, both my hands were pulled back around the tree and a rough rope was tied around both my wrists. I opened my eyes, but it was too late no amount of struggle could get me out of this. Ruso had bound me to the tree and its bark was digging into my skin the more I moved.

Ajax was leaning against a tree in front of me and staring straight into my eyes.

Mario pulled his hand out of my pants and lifted his index finger. His nail turned into a sharp claw and he ripped the front of my top along with my bra, leaving me topless and exposed to all three of them.

The scary part was no wolf shifter is able to just turn one part of his body. We either completely turn into wolves or humans no in between.

When Mario saw the surprise in my eyes, he smirked. "I was banished because I was no ordinary shifter. I could replace my hands with my claws and have a tail in human form. Sometimes I used to just leave me would ears to listen to everyone. Alpha hated me or more like he was jealous of my powers and banished me. he took my mate for his own and had pups with her. I left and never looked back until you."