In Heat Part-2 (Werewolf Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Virgin heroin, 2. Age gap, 3. Gangbang, 4. Rough fucking.  5. Foursome,  6. Her x Rogue wolf shifters.

"Recognize me, babes?" The man asked and I recognized his voice instantly too.

"You..." I whispered.

"If it wasn't for alpha, I would have been the first between your legs."

"If Cordan gets to know you touched me, he will kill you," I said but he bent down.

"Sweety, I have been lusting after you since we were pups, no way am I passing this chance."

"Leo, ahhh...ahhh..." Leo bent between my legs and kissed my cunt. He was my brother's best friend and yes, he used to flirt with me a lot, but I did not think he wanted to fuck me.

"Has anyone gone down on you sweetheart?" When I shook my head, he smirked and kissed my clit. The moment he started sucking on my clit and licking it with his tongue, I was lost in pleasure.

Not having a mate means no sex and that works for me most of the time, but when you're in heat it's a different story altogether.

Having Leo in between my legs felt awesome, but I was still missing something, I wanted more, I wanted someone to overpower me. Leo was loving and sweet. He may fuck me but not the way our alpha fucked me and I wanted someone like that.

Just when I was about to ask Leo to just take me. Someone entered the room, and the two men who were still looking at us and jerking off left the room.

Just by the way everyone left, I knew a few rogues had come.

Wolf shifters who are banished from the pack for various reasons are called rogues. They live either on the outskirts of the pack's land or outside our territory. Most of the rogues have no mates as their mates prefer to live in the protection of the pack rather than wander around aimlessly with their rogue mates.

"Leo, leave." Those two words were enough for my brother's best friend to pull out of me and get the hell out of my room.

Since the last few years, our pack had no rogues, so I had no clue who these shifters were.

I was all alone with three men in my room and all the members of my pack had run out of the house.

"It's been a while since we have had some pussy." Their leader said and the other two laughed in agreement.

I knew these men would be rough, they would use me as they pleased and would not be sorry about it. I tried to scoot back on my bed, but I knew there was no running away from these rogues.

Their leader stepped on the bed and pulled both my legs, he easily flipped me and raised my ass. My face was buried in my bed while he entered me from behind.

This angle felt different, deeper, and more intimate. He began thrusting in me, while one of the other men, got in front of me. he lifted me by the shoulder and I was expecting him to shove his dick into my mouth.

I braced myself on all fours looking at the man in front of me. there was still darkness in my room, but I spat sharp features, glowing eyes, and some stubble.

"Looks like it's your first-time bitch and I don't know if you have sucked anyone before. I don't want my dick near your fangs, but take this."

He shoved two of his fingers in my mouth and made me suck on them.

The man hitting my pussy left my hips and grabbed my hair, controlling my whole body. I'm sure they were smirking at each other. Suddenly the man behind me reached out around my pussy towards my clit and slapped it.

The stinging pain felt good and I moaned around the other guy's fingers.

"Bitch you liked that." I hummed and kept on sucking his fingers which were almost in my throat. He slapped my pussy again and then my ass.

I did not know where the third rogue was and I did not care. The two were taking me well. However, I heard two men speaking behind me and the rogue whose dick was in me moved a little bit. Rough palm greeted my clit and I guess the third rogue was touching me.

I was so lick that his rough fingertips were taking me towards my climax.

Suddenly, I felt something at my entrance. I did not understand what it was until a cock entered my already-filled pussy stretching it even more.

The pain was sharp, but a few slaps to my clit, and I was moaning.

I was more than full, all I wanted was one dick to satisfy me, but here I was laying between three men taking two cocks at a time.

I guess being in heat, forces you to stretch out of your comfort zone. They began thrusting in me in a perfect rhythm.

"I couldn't wait, the bitch is too hot to just watch."

The man in front of me reached below me and pinched my nipples. I moaned again and I could hear the two rogues behind me grunting.

Their hands were on my waist, my ass my pussy, and my things. I was being thoroughly fucked. Finally, he pulled out his fingers out of my mouth and put his cock in me.

My eyes rolled back from the pleasure I was giving and my body was ready to give out.

The men behind me began thrusting faster chasing their climax and one amongst them was pinching and pulling on my clit to make me cum as well.

After a couple of minutes of mindless fucking all three of us reached our peaks together. The man in front of me held my head and made himself cum in my mouth.

I expected them to leave but instead, they got out of bed and lit cigarettes just outside my room. Were they hoping for a round two?

I barely managed to look up and they were all staring at me, lying naked and vulnerable in bed.

"Birdie, if you don't have a mate and your family and pack abandonees will you come with us?" Their leader asked.

Now that I think about it, did not have a mate and chances were I'd never have one. If the alpha fucked me and so did Leo everyone in town might think of me as a whore.

Should I go with them?

"If you do, we have a nice cabin deep in the woods, we'd share you and you can bear our pups."

Now that I saw them in light, they were smoking hot men. Older than me but hot nevertheless. Would my life be good with them? Having three shifters worship me rather than a single mate felt good. But before that, I'd have to have a second round with them.

I called them into my room with a flick of my fingers and then walked in like hungry wolves. Disposing of their cigarettes.

"If I come with you show me what our nights would be like," I said,

"Not just nights Birdie our days too." All three of them gave me wolfish grins and there we were on my bed all over again.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!