The Stall Part-2 (Age Gap Erotica, and More!)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story makes you curious don't forget to vote  and comment!

Tropes:

1. Age Gap, 2. Public Sex, 3. Fantasy, 4. Special needs hero.

Hey guys, many of you have requested me to put up my paid chapters for free. But I want to apologize to all my readers who cannot access the paid content because of various reasons. 

I want you to understand that writing stories needs efforts and time. I publish as many chapters for free as I can, but I hope to get some returns on my hard work as well. 

This chapter too is unfortunately paid and available on my stck.me profile. 

The link to the chapter is in the comment section as well as its below, but you wont be able to copy it from there. 

https://happymonney.stck.me/chapter/239243/The-Stall-Part-2-Age-Gap-Erotica-and-More

But for all those readers who wish to have a sneak peak of this chapter, here is what its about. 

After, leaving her number on the walls of a handicapped washroom stall in a train station, Monika gets a text from an unknown number. 

The person texting her wants to have her. As she had also written a pretty explicit and clear message besides her cell phone number. 

What will she do, will she take a chance and relive her first time in the same bathroom stall or will she pass up on the opportunity? 

Will she give another older man a taste of her pussy or will she be content with what happened the first time and move on?

To find the answers to all these questions by reading the chapter through the link mentioned in the comments section. Enjoy!

(You do not need to read the 1st chapter to read this one, but it would be great if you would, as the story continues.)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story makes you curious don't forget to vote and comment!