Her Dom His Sub (BDSM, Husband X Wife)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Rough fucking,  2. Husband x Wife,  3. Rough fucking outside the bedroom,  4. Piercings.              5. BDSM 

I was standing by the kitchen counter preparing our dinner when he slapped me for the first time. I yelped and turned around. But he held my waist, made me face the stove, and stood behind me. He lifted my dress and his hand roamed on my ass.

SLAP!

One more hit on my ass and I jumped a little.

SLAP!

Another slap on my other ass cheek and I knew tonight wasn't going to be easy.

For the outside world, we were an ideal couple. A husband who works hard at a multimillion-dollar company and his trophy wife who takes care of their house. Perfect right?

Well not so much. My father thought I should marry his business associate and I did not object. I ended up marrying him and on our first night, we discovered some things about each other that changed the course of our relationship.

We were married husband and wife in every sense of the way, but we were a step more than that.

I wasn't just his wife I was his sub, and he wasn't just my husband but my Dom too.

"You didn't kiss me this morning when I left for work nor did you kiss me when I returned. Why is that wife?"

Nicholas slapped my ass once more and I knew the punishment for breaking a rule was 10 slaps on my ass.

SLAP!

"Nick I can explain...aahhh..."

SLAP!

"You know how much I love kissing you." He said and buried his face into the crook of my neck, kissing me there while he slapped my ass once more. I knew I'd be red soon.

"Riven you're the reason I wake up every day and you're the only reason I crawl back into our bed. If you don't kiss me who will?"

Nick was a passionate lover and a very strict Dom.

SLAP!

"Answer me wife or do you want me to hike up your dress and fuck you on the kitchen counter?"

"Nick, I was tired in the morning and I was in the kitchen when you arrived. I'm sorry I couldn't kiss you"

I turned around in his arms and looked up at him smiling.

His hands were still on my ass while he looked down at me. I knew he had one weakness and that was my smile. "How can I make it up to you husband?"

"Lift up your dress and get on the counter."

I knew he would cool down once he was inside of me. But now I had other things to do. I pushed him lightly on his chest and began to walk away.

The minute is stepped away he held my hand and pulled me back.

"That wasn't a request wife." Saying that he lifted me by my waist and made me sit on the kitchen counter right beside the stove.

He lifted my dress and pushed aside my panties. I held onto his shoulders while he unfastened his pants and freed his member. I knew what was coming next so I braced myself.

He grabbed my ass and pushed himself into me. I always loved when we fuck in this position as his cock hits just the right spots in me.

He pulled down my dress and revealed my tits. While continued to fuck me on the kitchen counter.

"Ahh..ahha...aaaaa...aaahhh...Nick." I moaned

And he took my nipple between his teeth stretching it and biting it. The nipple piercings I had, made it more pleasurable for me. His hips hit my clit every time he moved in me and my tits bounced with the force.

On our wedding night, he had gifted me an expensive set of earrings. But I had no gift for him. He asked me what I was willing to give and I said anything I could give. The next day he took me to get my both nipples pierced.

"Will you do this ever again Riven?"

"If the punishment is getting fucked by you then yes," I said with a smile. He quickened his speed and thrust in me more roughly. My husband hated it when I back-answered. There was a bowl full of fresh cream on the counter beside me, Nick dipped his fingers in the cream and put it on my tits and my neck.

"Ahhh...Nick...aahh...aaaaa...Nick...wh...what the hell?"

But before I could even question Nick's mouth was back on me.

He was licking the cream off my neck and then sucking on the spot. I knew he was leaving behind a hickey which I'd be forced to hide with makeup. I tried to push him away but he dared me with his eyes to try again.

Then he moved to my tits and put some more cream under them.

He lifted one of my boobs towards my face and made me lick the cream off myself and then licked the underside of it himself. I knew Nick loved to watch me fuck myself as much as he enjoyed fucking me.

He slapped my ass one more time and his cock expanded in me. "Fuck wife, aren't you going to kiss me even now?" he asked we a pained expression.

I pressed my lips against his and shoved my tongue into his throat. I held the back of his head and kissed him deeply.

"One for the morning." I said after leaving him breathless "One for the evening." I kissed him once again making him cum into me.

We hardly used protection so when he spilled his warm seed into me, I climaxed too.

Then when he was catching his breath still inside me, I bent and sucked on the spot below his ear. The spot I knew was his weak spot. The moment I pressed my lips there he moaned.

Men moaning in pleasure is the rarest and the most wonderful thing in the world.

I shoved my hand into his pants and held his balls in my palm, squeezing them lightly while I sucked on his neck.

"Wife, are you planning to drive me nuts?"

"Husband I'm just making up for my mistake," I said with the most innocent but seductive voice.

He pushed me back a little and rested his forehead against my shoulder. I lightly scratched the back of his head, while my hand was still in his pants. He was breathing heavily and trying his best not to get hard again.

He kissed my shoulders and buried his face between my boobs.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Do I have the strength to stay mad at you?" He questioned his face was still in my boobs.

I smiled and kissed his head. And felt him hardening in me again. I guess it was time for round two.

God, I loved this man. 

To be continued..?

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!