The Sacrifice Part-2 (Maiden X Her Captor)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Different Tribes, Virgin X Her Captor.

A huge ashen man was standing behind her holding the torch, he too had golden eyes and he was looking at me and Fiona worried.

"Don't be scared Fiona, you are not going to die. If anything, the treatment you received in the tribe down the mountain was death. These people are nice..." But before Grace could go on the man holding the torch, said something in the tongue I had heard my master use before.

Grace turned around and spoke to him in the same language. He tried to argue but then sighed and said.

"You are with child my love you need rest." That's when my eyes snapped back at Grace and I looked at her, truly looked at her. She was wearing a garb, not worn by people below, it was thick and fully covered her body and she was looking prettier than before and yes, her stomach was big. She was pregnant.

But how what was going on and who was the scary-looking man calling her my love?

"Listen to me Fiona, I don't think my man will let me stay here any longer, but I had to see you. I know you would be scared and you would have so many questions.

But all I want to tell you is that you are safe with Durk, he will take care of you. And if you want to see me anytime just ask him to take you to me. Listen to him and your life will be nice. You know how they treated me down there and look at me now. I'm happy and you can be too.

Our village is a dark place sweetheart, but here life is different and nicer. I will see you tomorrow if my man lets me, but please don't be scared ok? And we will talk later I will answer all your questions or you can ask Durk."

With that the grey man standing behind Grace bent down scooped her up in his arms and walked out of the cave kissing her cheek and I could hear her giggle as they left.

What was going on? I knew Grace was a bit different too, she was hated by the villagers just as they hated me. She had eyes with two different colors and so she was sacrificed to the mountain god. But she seemed happy.

"So, you want to eat?" I was snapped out of my thought by the two glowing gold eyes, to my left. The cave was pitch dark and the torch Grace had brought was taken back with her.

"Who are you?" I asked once again, a little bold after Grace's words.

"Durk." The man said.

"I want to see you," I said to which he chuckled.

"Your tribe people can't see in the dark. But I can see you just fine. If you want to see me you have to eat first." Durk said.

"Ok." I agreed.

Soon I was handed something that seemed like a flat bread and a bowl of some broth. I could not see, but I could feel my food.

"Can you light a fire I need to see to eat."

Soon there was a torch-lit, it offered enough light for me to see my food, but no matter how hard I looked Durk wasn't around.

I gobbled up my food as I was hungry and it wasn't half bad, perhaps better than the food my parents gave me.

When I drank the broth from the bowl, I heard a chuck and I just froze.

"Don't they feed you below?" A man who was tall two heads taller than me, with midnight flowy hair and grey skin asked me. he was standing below the torch and staring at me with his golden eyes.