My Damsel Part-2(When a girl in distress meets her savior)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Virgin heroin, 2. Age gap, 3. Sweet confusion. 4. Love confession. 5. Sudden Marriage  6. Masturbation. 

His POV:

The next morning, I woke up to a very sleepy, skittish, and naked Jenet wrapped around me. She must have hugged me in her sleep.

I pulled the blanket from my body, separated myself from her, and got out of bed. The blanket gathered around her waist exposing her tits and creamy back to me. I already had a morning wood, which only got harder looking at her.

I decided to wear my pants but it was quite visible through it. There was no water for a cold shower as she had bathed last night, using up my last stock of water. Now I have to either go to the well to fetch water or find relief in my own hands.

Janet was fast asleep and there was no chance she would wake so soon, so I decided to pick the later option.

My cottage was slightly shaped meaning someone sitting on the bed would not be able to see the person sitting on the sofa. I made myself self-comfortable on my owl sofa and pulled down my pants.

It had been months since I had done this as there was hardly a reason for me to pleasure myself.

My dick sprang out of my pants and I held the base of it firmly. The only image dancing in front of my eyes was her on my bed naked touching herself.

If that wasn't hot, I don't know what was.

I tugged at my dick and softly groaned at the pleasure. Precum had already dripped out of my slit. Spreading it along to my member I began pressuring myself. As I increased the pace, I threw my head back, closed my eyes, and imagined her riding my dick.

My grip tightened and I knew I was close, but all my blood drained from my body when I heard someone hiccup in front of me.

I opened my eyes and looked in front of myself in shock. She was standing there staring at me, her cheeks and chest were stained red and she did not know what to do with herself.

I fumbled at my ankles to get my pants up as she was still looking at me. But before I could cover myself up, she had already seen my hard dick and gasped.

"What were you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing." God, I was so embarrassed, I could not even look her in the eyes.

"But that was nothing, you looked as if you were in pain, are you hurt?" she asked once again and I somehow tightened the strings of my pants around my waist.

"No, I'm not in hurt." My hard-on was still pretty evident, how could it go down when she was there in my cottage naked in broad daylight?

"Why is the thing between your legs so big? I have seen my male cousins have it, but it's small and soft as they are all kids." She told me.

"Fuck!" I cursed. What was I going to tell her?

"It's big because of you," I told her the truth.

"Me? What did I do?"

She was naked and looking at me confused.

I stood up and asked her to get dressed. As her nipples were erect and her exposed pussy was taunting me.

I tried to walk past her, but she did not make any effort to move or get dressed.

"I want you to get me with child and you said you would do that today, now do it."