Her Stalker Part-2 (A New Stalker Erotica, With A Twist)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Stalker 2. Professor X Student 3. Masked man 4. Biker Male Lead 6. Age Gap.

HIS POV:

It was surprisingly easy to get her to come home with me. She did not complain, nor did she protest as much as I expected her. I at least wished she could give me some ridiculous excuse, but nope nothing. She hopped on my bike and we drove off into the night.

Yes, I intended to drop her off at home, but I never said when. It could be tonight, tomorrow morning, two days later, or how about never.

I told her I had to feed Rory my pet Raven, which was true, but I also knew that guy could go without his bird feed for an hour or two.

I revved the bike as much as I could as I wanted her to feel the thunder between her thighs, the same thunder I would make her feel when I pushed into her as she moaned beneath me. She just clutched onto me as if I was her lifeline, which I was in the moment.

We soon reached my home, it was a three-story Victorian home, that I bought after my graduation as a gift to myself. I live alone in here, with Rory. And yes, it is a bit too much for a single dude, but someday, she would move in, we would have a bunch of kids, and at that time this property would be perfect for us all.

Plus, the five acres of land that surround my home, give a perfect sense of privacy, with no nosy neighbors anywhere in sight. If I wished, I could park my bike right in front of my porch, pull her over the gas tank from behind me, unzip our pants, and thrust inside her. No human in sight to see us fucking just her and me.

But that had to wait for a while I had to first get her in my house, without her freaking out.

I parked the bike in front of my porch and she hopped off it.

Till now we hadn't seen each other's faces, as at first, we were wearing masks and now I was wearing a helmet and she was still wearing her mask.

She did not know that I knew who she was, do you know what I mean? Fuck...I'm a mess around her, what am I even saying?

So, now if we take off our face covers and reveal ourselves to one another I am going to pretend to be shocked.

I stride up to my door and she follows me.

"Do you want to meet Rory?" I ask her as we enter the house. She is still wearing the horrifying mask, and honestly, I wish she removes it soon as I prefer her lovely face to anything in this world.

"Is that your pet Raven?" she asks.

"Yeah, he is a clever bird, I rescued him three years ago, he had a broken wing, I found him stranded on my roof, so I took him in. Now that he is all good, he refuses to leave."

She giggled and a big part of me wanted to take that mask off and stare at her cute smile.

But I did no such thing, instead, I walked to my backyard with her in toe. I walked up to Rory's cage and he started chiming when she saw me approach. But when he spotted her, he said.

"Who is that? Who is that?" I taught him to speak a few words over the years and now we both can have a full-blown conversation if we wished to. As I said he was a smart fucking bird.

Before I could say anything, she walked up to his cage and inserted a small finger into it. Hey Rory, I'm Christine. I am friends with him. Wait was my girl talking with my fucking pet bird? I could have not chosen a perfect woman for myself. My heart fluttered at the scene before me. Both of them seemed to like each other instantly.