Her Stalker Part-4 (A New Stalker Erotica, With A Twist)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Stalker 2. Professor X Student 3. Masked man 4. Biker Male Lead 6. Age Gap. 7. Rough sex 8. Breeding kink. 9. Freaky FMC 

HIS POV:

The moment I felt her delicate hand in mine, I let her upstairs not to her room, but into mine.

But before we would enter my room I stopped in the hallways and turned towards her.

I backed her up against a wall and made her look into my eyes.

"Baby, if you step into this room with me. I am no longer your professor nor will you be my student. I have seen how wet you get for me and trust me I get just as hard for you.

If we do this tonight, everything will change between us. I won't ever be able to look at you in class and not think about bending you over my desk. And you better be thinking about riding my cock in the back of the classroom.

I may appear like a gentleman, but trust me with you within the walls of that room, I am going to be anything but gentle, I am going to make love to you and fuck you the next moment.

I will consume all of you until you lay spent in my arms.

I have seen you for years kept my distance for years, but now I swear I can't. I want to bury myself as deep into you as I can and leave my imprint on your soul and your body.

If you let me, have you tonight, you will be mine forever and no man can ever look at you, think about you let alone touch you.

No fooling around with some kid from class, you will be in my bed for most of the nights, and don't worry about the university, I will take care of everything. You will graduate unscratched and then I will officially make you mine in front of the whole world.

And if you have any doubts, second thoughts, or any inhibitions in your mind, you can step away and sleep in your room down the hall, I will drop you off tomorrow morning and it will be as if nothing happened between us. But if you choose me, choose us. You better be sure about it."

I said all that in a single breath and she just stared at me. For the first time, I could not guess what was going on that head of hears.

And before I could ask her, she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a scorching hot kiss.

"I had been sure for years professor." She said smirking between our kiss and that's when I knew my girl was truly mine.

I broke our kiss and said, "Call me professor once more and see what happens."

She smiled timidly and we moved into my room, while she looked around my simple minimalistic room, I stood behind her with my hands on her shoulders and when she turned around to look at me, I captured her lips with mine once again.

"Fuck!" I cursed when she wrapped her hands around my neck and stood on her toes to meet my mouth.

We moved towards the bed slowly as I was about to lay her on the bed, she quickly turned us around and pushed me on the bed.

I was taken by surprise I landed on my ass on the bed.

"You were not the only one who was obsessed for years professor." And the way she called me professor had my cock up in my pants.