𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟏) 💌

AUTHORS POV

NAMJOON: "Shin Ryujin, this is the 6th time you've been called into my office, 6TH time for checking female teachers out, do you have an explanation for this?"

Principal Namjoon leaned in, with a serious and stern expression on his face while placing his joint palms on the surface of the desk, in which the both were sitting on the opposite sides of eachother.

[QUICK INTRO: Shin Ryujin the 18 years old trouble maker, who was currently in the Principal's office for the 6th time in the week for shamelessly eyeing female teachers out]

Ryujin swung her legs back and forth, making faces at a pencil she was twirling in her hand, she smiled cheekily before dropping the bombshell.

RYUJIN: "Well, Mr. Kim, let's not forget that im not the only one here. I've caught you checking out Miss Jihyo a couple of times too, do you have an explanation for this?" Ryujin with a sly smile, wiggled her eyebrows, reversing the uno card.

Namjoon, caught off guard, felt his voice stuck in his own throat, swallowing the forming lump, he spoke.

NAMJOON: "That's, uh, not the point here, Ryujin. My behavior is not relevant to this discussion. We're talking about your actions and how they need to change."

Namjoon stammered out a bit and tried to shrug the situation, but he knew that Ryujin wasn't wrong, i mean who wouldn't look at Ms. Jihyo?

Ryujin groaned, tilting her head, leaning against the chair she sighed in exasperation.

RYUJIN: "Come on Mr. Kim this school is way too dull! And the teachers are the only distractions in this shithole-"

NAMJOON: "Language"

She rolled her eyes and mumbled an apology as she then looked down, sneakingly sliding her phone out, she put her phone on 'mute', she then opened the twitter app and took a quick selfie.