𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟔) 💌

AUTHORS POV | THE SAME DAY

Right now Ryujin was sitting in the Principle's office once again for the 7th time in the week

NAMJOON: "Ms. Shin are you aware that you haven't attended any of your classes since two days?" Namjoon asked to the girl who was sitting right infront of her.

Ryujin rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

RYUJIN: "Mr. Kim are you aware that i don't care?"

Namjoon sighed placing his arm on the table, resting his chin on it.

NAMJOON: "Ms. Shin im trying really hard to not expel you, but you're not reciprocating, so i have three choices for you now"

He spoke very seriously, trying to stay as cam as possible.

RYUJIN: "What are they?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

NAMJOON: "The first two choices are either you get expelled or start attending your classes and take school very seriously"

RYUJIN: "Nah classes are too boring what is the third option?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes before starting.

NAMJOON: "You join drama club" Ryujin raised her eyebrow once again in confusion as she inquired further.

RYUJIN: "What even is that?"

NAMJOON: "Ms. Shin, do you actually not know what that is?" He asked bewildered as she shook her head, he sighed before explaining it to her.

NAMJOON: "Drama club is where students who like acting go, it's in our school, it's honestly surprising how you don't know about it"

RYUJIN: "Uh anyways what benefit do i have in that?"

NAMJOON: "Well if you join drama club, you won't have to attend your classes"

Ryujin's eyes lit up when he said that as she quickly nodded her head.

RYUJIN: "HELL YEAH I'LL JOIN THAT SHIT-"