𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟑) 💌

AUTHORS POV

They all just arrived infront of the karaoke place, Chaeryeong was sitting on Taehyun's lap, poor Minjeong had to sit between Jake and Hyunjin, and Ryujin was sitting at the from passenger seat, and Jeongin had to squeeze himself in the small trunk

And don't even ask about Somi, poor girl had to sit under their legs. (My irl experience when i was a kid 😞🔪)

Anyways as Beomgyu parked the car, they all got out of it, and Minjeong and Somi were the first ones to get out of these, poor girlies were probably feeling claustrophobic, and the others joined in running after them, totally forgetting Jeongin behind.

Jeongin started hitting his fists again the trunk's door (or whatever its called) but no one replied, as he started shouting and screaming but no one heard it, they were already inside.

INSIDE

All of them were finally inside a room filled with neon blue and pink and purple lights, a big screen for the lyrics, a couch and some mics.

Even Jeongin who had been struggling to get out, got out of it and rushed inside.

Jeongin, Taehyun and Minjeong stepped in to sing on the top of their lungs, even though Jeongin doesn't really sing that much, he wanted to try shit out.

Beomgyu, Ryujin Jake, Chaeryeong and Somi and Hyunjin were sitting on the couch, Ryujin was never really a fan of singing or this karaoke typa shit, and the same goes for the others.

Somi on the other hand could not believe that she was actually hanging out with the baseball team, even though she would be happier if their coach was there.

RYUJIN: "This is so boring" Ryujin muttered lazily while yawning, resting her chin on her palm, causing Beomgyu to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

BEOMGYU: "Are you not cold?" He asked the girl who was currently wearing short leather with a brown sleeveless top.

Ryujin being Ryujin, side eyed him before crossing her legs.