𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟎) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Ryujin had just came back from Jin's office after telling him that Beomgyu can't come to practice for a few days because of the fresh wounds, and he eventually agreed saying the both can practice in his dorm

Ryujin didn't know why she was suddenly acting like a girlfriend but she doesn't care because there's something called humanity too duh?

Even tho she tried hard convincing Jin to kick him out of the play along with her but Jin being Jin didn't agree to that, i mean Beomgyu and Ryujin were a jackpot for him, he also loves them very much.

And now she was getting ready to go visit him, but she wasn't really sure if she should or not i mean what would she say about why she went to visit him, he isn't her boyfriend, husband, cousin or friend, what was he?

RYUJIN: "Fuck it" she shrugged her shoulders, finally wearing a dark red hoodie and shorts under it which were barely noticeable but she didn't give two fucks.

And with that she left her dorm and started walking in the hallway, while using her phone, and she was walking peacefully well not until she bumped into some dickhead.

RYUJIN: "What the fuck watch where ur going-" she got cut off when she lifted her head up to see the same nice guy she saw yesterday in the café aka Beomgyu's "old friend".

JAEMIN: "Oh hey! I think we saw eachother yesterday right?" He asked while smiling and handing her her phone which fell down when they bumped into eachother.

RYUJIN: "Oh yeah uhm hey" she spoke awkwardly as he chuckled extending his hand.

JAEMIN: "I don't bite, btw im Jaemin, you?" Ryujin took a moment, slightly caught off guard by the encounter.

RYUJIN: "I'm Ryujin," she replied, shaking his hand firmly. "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention."

He smiled, nodding his head and just as he was about to open his mouth to talk again when his phone started ringing, cutting him off.