𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟏𝟕) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Beomgyu and Jake had just arrived from the boys' changing room after changing into their PE uniform - shorts and those shirt thingys, all the guys and girls were standing in the middle of the Basketball court

Since they're on a break from the baseball games, they chose to participate in PE classes.

Taehyun had been ghosting everyone in the gc and was going to the gym more often these days, god knows for what reason.

Hyunjin was at his Grandma's house since yesterday, and he was supposed to come back tonight, and Jeongin was as always busy writing his fanfictions.

And Beomgyu and Jake weren't really busy or anything so they just decided to do stupid things to pass time.

MINGYU: "Okay so kids today we're going to play basketball and i want everyone to participate in this, and the people who can't play due to injuries or the girls on their periods or any personal reason needs to tell me before the game so i can give you guys some PE paper homework you guys can do, so atleast i can give you some points for participation" Mingyu aka the PE teacher announced.

MINGYU: "And ill be splitting you guys into two teams" He added as he split the boys and the girls into two teams.

TZUYU: "ONE TWO THREE, BEGIN!" Tzuyu aka the referee stated as she blew the whistle.

Beomgyu and Jake were sorted in the blue team with 3 more girls and 2 more guys, same was for the other team as some students didn't participate.

They started playing, Beomgyu effortlessly scoring the most, if you ever ask someone from hanlim about Beomgyu in sports, they'd tell you that he's one of the best in sports, no wonder he always wins in those baseball games.

TIME SKIP

After the game, everyone was huffing and sweating so Mingyu instructed the students to take a break and drink water so he can have the chance to flirt with the referee aka Cho Tzuyu. Beomgyu sat down by his bag.