𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟏𝟖) 💌

AUTHORS POV

After the whole weird meet up with Beomgyu, Ryujin went back to the auditorium since they kinda had some lessons today

Ryujin groaned loudly as she entered the auditorium, where their drama club advisor aka Jin was already waiting for them.

JIN: "OKAYYYY KIDS," Jin exclaimed excitedly, "TODAY'S TOPIC IS WORKING ON CHEMISTRY!"

Ryujin exchanged bewildered looks with her classmates.

SUNWOO "Dude, what the fuck?" Sunwoo whispered under his breath.

RYUJIN: "Did we join Drama club just to study chemistry again?"

Ignoring the Jin's enthusiasm, Ningning raised her hand.

NINGNING: "Um, excuse me, shouldn't we be working something else other than that boring chemistry?"

Jin's smile faded and his expressions turned into a disgusted one.

JIN: "Girl, i didn't mean THAT chemistry, that shits boring asf, okay so before we start, i want to call the most beautiful woman aka Kim Jisoo here!!!!" He announced with a whistle while clapping loudly, as the students covered their ears and soon Jisoo entered the auditorium.

Jisoo entered the auditorium with a stern and tired expression.

JIN: "Helloooooooo miss korea, how are you feeling today????" Jin greeted her with heart eyes, as Jisoo merely grunted in response, already looking bored with the situation.

JISOO: "Can we get over with this already?" She asked, gritting her teeth, wanting to yeet Jin out of the world as he cleared his throat and changed the topic.

JIN: "Alright, folks, let's gather in a circle!"

The students hesitantly formed a circle, exchanging apprehensive glances as they wondered what their dumb clown teacher was up to.

JIN: "We're going to start with a simple trust exercise," Jin explained. "I want you all to close your eyes and fall backward, trusting that your fellow club members will catch you"