𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟐𝟑) 💌

AUTHORS POV

BEOMGYU: "thank you so much, Mr

BEOMGYU: "thank you so much, Mr. Jin!" Beomgyu practically lunged forward to shake Jin's hand with an over-the-top grin plastered on his face.

In Jin's office, Beomgyu had come to receive the information he had requested on Twitter the night before. Jin had suggested explaining everything in person to avoid any confusion.

JIN: "no problem, beomgyu! i appreciate you retweeting the infos regarding the play in my account, it brought more attention and it helped us greatly!" Jin took his phone out of his pocket, straightly going to twitter and showing him the post as Beomgyu chuckled.

Jin had the biggest smile on his face as if he had won a lottery, well technically he did, after Beomgyu retweeted his tweet, it literally blew up and Jin gained over 6k followers overnight.

BEOMGYU: "of course, don't mention it. i appreciate the work you all do. you know, you and the others. you know, the drama club members hehehe"

He looked down, suddenly getting all shy like a school girl, making Jin baffle, looking awkwardly at each other, Jin pursed his lips before asking.

JIN: "right...... yes! i do have a question though" 

Beomgyu immediately shot his gaze up at Jin, truly curious what he's gonna ask but he just wishes it's not something about the theatrical shit.

BEOMGYU: "go ahead and ask. i already bothered you alot with mine lol"

JIN: "don't say you bothered me, Beomgyu. it's my job to entertain questions regarding the play, well, my question is, why?"

The question caught Beomgyu off guard, and he faltered for a moment before responding.

BEOMGYU: "what do you mean 'why'?"

He furrowed his brows, crossing his arms over his chest before asking.

JIN: "why are you asking me regarding the play?" Beomgyu then chuckled a bit nervously, placing his finger on his chin, pretending to think.