𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟐𝟒) 💌

AUTHORS POV

It is finally the auditions day! Jin, with a big smile sat upright in the judge's chair, his hands neatly folded in his lap

It is finally the auditions day! Jin, with a big smile sat upright in the judge's chair, his hands neatly folded in his lap. Beside him, Jisoo seemed slightly out of place, her arms crossed and a bored expression on her face, clearly not as excited to be there as Jin

JISOO: "How many students are gonna audition?" Jisoo turned to Jin with a disinterested gaze, Jin nodded and started counting using his fingers.

JIN: "There are 28 students in the drama club so probably half will audition!" he replied, a wide grin spreading across his face.

JISOO: "Are you serious right now?" Jisoo sighed, feeling a sudden wave of frustration wash over her, she didn't get even an hour of sleep and Jin wasn't making it any easier for her.

JIN: "I am dead serious pooks and you better not fall asleep" Jin smirked, enjoying her discomfort.

But she knew there was no point arguing with him. So she lazily settled in her seat, mentally preparing herself for a long day of watching auditions, and just as she was about to take her phone out and play something, a couple entered bickering with eachother.

HEESEUNG: "Come on rina! it was just a quiz! Why are you getting so worked up over a silly question?" Karina entered with Heeseung running after her, they were arguing over a stupid quiz as Jin looked at them, caught off guard.

Karina, her hands on her hips, turned towards Heeseung, her eyes flashing with annoyance.

KARINA: "A silly question? Peanut? Really, heeseung? You couldn't even remember something as basic as my zodiac sign?"

A few students looked visibly annoyed, their brows furrowed and arms crossed tightly over their chests as they exchanged frustrated glances with one another. They tapped their feet constantly, clearly growing impatient with the delay.

Some were also laughing at the fact that they came to audition but ended up arguing, and some people were annoyed except for one person.

Jin, he was enjoying it way too much, he enjoys couple fighting and breaking up more than being all lovey dovey.