𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟐𝟔) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Ryujin was right now in the school's gymnasium, waiting for Beomgyu to arrive in the empty gymnasium

Yesterday, she had told him to meet up with her to discuss some shit before going to the drama club for the first practice.

RYUJIN: "Where is this dumbass" she mumbled, glancing at her watch while pacing back and forth.

With a loud frustrated groan she sat on one of the benches in the gymnasium, tapping her feet constantly on the floor, impatiently.

After a while, the gymnasium door opened revealing an out of breath Beomgyu causing Ryujin to immediately stand up and walk towards him.

RYUJIN: "What the fuck took you so long?!" She scolded, placing her hands on both sides of her hips as Beomgyu motioned her to wait a bit so he can catch his breath as she scoffed.

RYUJIN: "Oh wow, are you this weak?" She crossed her arms across her chest, waiting for him to speak.

BEOMGYU: "Fyi Ms. Shin, i am the captain of the baseball team who has won over so many games for this unversity, so don't consider me as a weak one" he rolled his eyes making her facepalm herself.

RYUJIN: "Here we go with the narcissism, are you all guys the same? Narcissistic and assholes?" She furrowed her eyebrows, as she walked more closer to him.

'Is this girl a bipolar or something? She apologised yesterday and now she's being rude again?' He thought to himself, looking at her puzzingly, confused at the fact what her problem was.

Maybe she wasn't as nice and as cute as he thought she would be before approaching her.

BEOMGYU: "i don't even know what the fuck your actual problem is but just to remind you, you're the one who called me to meet up, not to mention the fact you told me the wrong location yesterday"

He said walking over to the baskets which had all the sports material such as baseball balls, basketballs and tennis things and etc.

RYUJIN: "First of all, do not talk to me in this tone and second i never gave you the wrong location?" She asked turning around, watching him grabbing a basketball ball.