𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟐𝟓) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Right now, everyone as for the people who auditioned were here, in the auditorium for the results since Jin had called them all here today

On one side of the room, Ryujin stood with her friends, her hands clasped together in a silent prayer. "Please, let me not get the role," she whispered under her breath.

On the other side, Beomgyu stood with his friends, his eyes closed in a fervent plea to the theater gods. "I have to get this role," he thought.

JIN: "welcome! i'm jin, the president and the official teacher of the drama club and a co-director for this year's play of romeo and juliet" he exclaimed and everyone applauded.

JIN: "Alright, everybody, drumrolls please!" Jin called out, expecting a playful response. But to his surprise, there was silence. "Well, I guess we'll skip that part," Jin laughed, unfazed he quickly unfolded the paper and announced.

JIN: "And the confirmed cast is... Jake as benvolio and Felix as mercutio and Minjeong as rosaline" as Jin read out the confirmed cast, the auditorium erupted in applause.

Jake couldn't contain his excitement, nearly jumping out of his seat with joy. However, his celebration quickly turned to disappointment when he remembered that Taehyun didn't get the role of mercutio with him.

On the other side, Jeongin sat stunned, and offended, almost crying out loud.

JIN: "this is a huge surprise i might say, but our friar laurence will be Jeongin" he announced, scanning the stunned faces of the kids who were wondering who even tf was Jeongin. Jeongin's expression was a mix of shock and disbelief, leaving everyone wondering whether it was from joy or disappointment.

JIN: "juliet's nurse would be Ningning. are you guys keeping up? Anyways Moving onto the capulet clan. lord capulet would be Taehyun. lady capulet would be Chaeryeong. tybalt would be Hyunjin"

he announced, eliciting cheers and congratulations from the excited students.

JIN: "The montague clan. lord montague would be Soobin. lady montague would be Lia. paris would be Chenle, GIVE THEM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PEOPLE!" He announced motioning all of them to start clapping, so they did, and all of them were happy with their roles except for Jeongin.