𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟓) 💌

AUTHORS POV

RYUJIN: "Are you gonna fucking tell me or just stay mute like a fucking coward?!" Right now, they were currently standing infront of Beomgyu's dorm and he was trying to put in his code, and yes this was Ryujin's 84th question ever since she follow...

RYUJIN: "Are you gonna fucking tell me or just stay mute like a fucking coward?!" Right now, they were currently standing infront of Beomgyu's dorm and he was trying to put in his code, and yes this was Ryujin's 84th question ever since she followed him from there to his dorm.

But Beomgyu wasn't gonna give up anytime soon, and yep he ignored her for the 84th time too, and Ryujin stood behind him, her impatience growing as she continued to ask questions that he refused to answer.

Finally, the door clicked open, and Beomgyu quickly entered his apartment, not bothering to look back at Ryujin. But as he attempted to close the door behind him, Ryujin acted quickly, thrusting her leg forward to prevent him from shutting her out.

RYUJIN: "I am not gonna go back until you tell me! And i am more stubborn than you so don't expect me to leave your dorm without answers!" Ryujin declared firmly as she crossed her arms over her chest, causing Beomgyu to halt on his tracks.

He turned around with an annoyed expression while poking his inner cheek with his tongue, locking eyes with Ryujin's.

Both of them were boring holes into each other, and neither of them was planning to look away, and instead of turning her gaze away, she stepped forward, closing the distance between them.

Ryujin's heart pounded in her chest as the staring contest between them continued, it was getting hard to keep up with the intense gaze, he was looking like a half eaten zombie but still he managed to look good, dried blood on his lips, a little scar on his cheek, leather jacket with messy damn hair.

Suddenly, Beomgyu let out a heavy exasperated sigh, rubbing his temples with his two fingers and without saying a word, he stepped aside and went towards his door and closed it, after locking the door, he returned and started walking towards his couch while removing his jacket, as he flopped down on the couch, he threw the jacket somewhere around the room.

Ryujin scoffed, poking her inner cheek with her tongue while watching Beomgyu with his head resting on the couch. She couldn't believe how stubborn he was being, but she wasn't about to give up now, she followed him to the couch and stood in front of him, arms crossed and a challenging expression on her face.