𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟑) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Right now, beomgyu was back in the locker room, sitting on the bench which was in-between the lockers, thinking deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply while smiling like an idiot

Ever since he's came back from the teacher's lounge, he has been thinking, and god knows what he's thinking about.

The room was silent and the guys were trying to hold their laughter, they would've been recording him with their phones and posting it online if they didn't have the fear of him beating them up.

Suddenly Taehyun sneered a fake cough, breaking through the intense silence.

TAEHYUN: "Ahem ahem so what are you thinking about?" Taehyun wiggled his eyebrows.

HYUNJIN: "Yeah is something bothering you u ugly bear faced creature?"

Hyunjin inquired emphasising the word 'ugly' , making Jeongin Taehyun and Jake laugh meanwhile Beomgyu gave them all a 'bitch fuck you' Look.

BEOMGYU: "Fuck off Hyunjin suck my dick" He showed him his middle finger and Hyunjin stuck his tongue out.

HYUNJIN: "Gladly-"

Everyone turned to him, their eyes widened with shock as he placed his hand over his mouth, realising what he just blurted out.

BEOMGYU: "Uh.. anyways nothing is really bothering me" He stated, meanwhile Hyunjin was ready to beat tf outta him.

HYUNJIN: "THEN WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT U DICKHEAD" He inched closer, placing his hands on both sides of his hips while the other three joined him nodding their heads.

JAKE: "Yeah you in love or something?"

And just by hearing the word 'love' Choi Beomgyu was ready throw hands, that shit really caught him off guard as he gave them a disgusted look.

BEOMGYU: "Woah woah woahhhh, chill there you dumbasses, i don't have time for that shit, im too busy practising and trying to make our team of literal lazy asses win, now come on were already so fucking late to the practice! Hurry up!"