𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟔) 💌

AUTHORS POV

SOMI: "Who are you talking to?"

Ryujin's mind raced as she tried to come up with a quick explanation, her heart pounding in her chest as she gestured around the room casually.

RYUJIN: "Oh, uh, I was just talking to myself- uh you know i kind of practice the lines in my mind- haha.."

Somi seemed satisfied with Ryujin's explanation, relaxing back onto the floor with a yawn.

SOMI: "Well, if you say so, i heard another voice tho– I guess I must have been dreaming"

Ryujin breathed a sigh of relief as Somi seemed to buy her quick explanation, the tension in her body easing slightly at the close call. She let out a nervous chuckle, trying to play off the situation as casually as possible.

RYUJIN: "Yeah, just practicing lines in my head," she repeated, her voice sounding a bit more composed this time, she just hoped her shaky response would be enough to throw Somi off the trail of the true nature of her conversation.

Somi let out a small yawn and settled back onto the floor, and just as Ryujin shifted more comfortably in her bed, snuggling in her blanket.

Beomgyu came back on the bed and laid down beside her, startling Ryujin once again, but suddenly what caught her off guard was that she felt Beomgyu's arms wrap around her, his embrace strong and tight.

BEOMGYU: "Are you gonna forgive me or not?!" He whispered yelled, looking at her face with narrowed eyes.

RYUJIN: "No" Ryujin's voice was firm, her response coming out before she could think twice. Beomgyu's arms tightened around her in response, his embrace becoming almost suffocating, making her even more annoyed, her muscles tensing as she struggled against his hold.

RYUJIN: "Beomgyu let me go!" Ryujin's tone was stern, her patience wearing thin, she tried to wriggle out of his hug, but his grip remained tight, refusing to loosen.