𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟐) 💌

AUTHOR'S POV

JAEHYUN: "Here, Beomgyu, put these bandages on" Jaehyun ordered sternly, his voice cutting through the chaotic chatter in the locker room

JAEHYUN: "Here, Beomgyu, put these bandages on" Jaehyun ordered sternly, his voice cutting through the chaotic chatter in the locker room. Beomgyu looked up, his eyes meeting Jaehyun's as he tried to protest.

[QUICK INTRO: Choi Beomgyu, the 18 year old captain of the Baseball team and the best player of the team, serious and goofy at the same time, dedicated person, comes from a rich family, well you see his dad is the ceo of his company, and his mom is the 3rd best designer of their school for the Drama club's clothing]

BEOMGYU: "Nah im fine" Beomgyu replied, trying to push away the bandages that were being thrust into his hands.

Jaehyun's expression softened slightly as he looked at Beomgyu's scraped knees and elbows with some dried blood.

JAEHYUN: "You've been practicing tirelessly for this match you idiot, you need to take care of yourself if you want to lead the team to victory. Now put the bandages on."

Beomgyu reluctantly took the bandages, as he carefully wrapped the bandages around his injuries.

After Beomgyu finished putting on the bandages, Coach Jaehyun turned to him and said sternly.

JAEHYUN: "I'm going to the boys' bathroom to take a shower. Until then gather those lazy asses and make sure everyone is ready." With that, Jaehyun briskly left the locker room.

As soon as Jaehyun left, Beomgyu took a deep breath before taking his phone out and opening the team's group chat.

[THE STINKY PEOPLE]
[(YOU ALL NEED A SHOWER)]
group with Beomgyu, Taehyun, Jake
Hyunjin and Jeongin

BEOMGYU
Hey you stinky folks
Get up we have to do practice

HYUNJIN 🦄🐛
THERES PRACTICE?!??!