𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟐) 💌

AUTHORS POV

SOMI: "YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Somi bursted inside the door, yelling and startling the three in the dorm

They looked like as if they just came back from the death or just saw a ghost, well technically they did, since in the dark Somi with her blonde hair surely did look like a ghost.

Ryujin Minjeong and Chaeryeong were just watching a horror movie, after Ryujin explained the whole shit that happened between her and Beomgyu.

Ryujin placed her hand on her heart, while gasping for air as if she almost had a heart attack.

RYUJIN: "You fucking scared us Somi!" She exclaimed frustratedly, throwing her pillow at her, the pillow landing straight on her face.

Somi whined, grabbing the pillow and throwing it somewhere around the room as she ran towards Ryujin and kneeled infront of her.

SOMI: "What happened between you and him??!!!!??!" She asked eagerly, her eye shining with excitement as Ryujin rolled her eyes.

RYUJIN: "Nothing literally nothing" she shrugged, sitting in-between Chaeryeong and Minjeong, getting away from the hyped up Somi.

Somi pouted, grabbing the remote and turning the movie off as the three immediately shot her a triggered look.

SOMI: "Now tell me idc tell me tell me, you can't just say that in those 3 hours nothing happened in between the two SPECIALLY IF YOU CAME HERE WITHOUT ANY PANTS OMG??" She yelled almost making their ears bleed as they covered it.

CHAERYEONG: "Somi if you don't shut the fuck up i will shove all of this inside your mouth and then tape it! And she's fucking wearing shorts underneath the hoodie omg yall are dramatic asf" Chaeryeong threatened, ripping the pillow and taking the cotton balls out while reaching for the tape in the drawers.

Somi again whined, hitting her fists against the floor like a little kid, and that was the last straw for the three as Ryujin and Minjeong motioned Chaeryeong to start taping her mouth.