𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟓) 💌

AUTHORS POV

AUTHORS POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

2 days, it has been two mf days since the rumours about Beomgyu and Ryujin dating broke out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

2 days, it has been two mf days since the rumours about Beomgyu and Ryujin dating broke out.

Well not like the two of them actually cared about it, Ryujin just wasn't interested, she actually did see those rumours, but she didn't give two fucks.

And as for Beomgyu, he's always too busy in the baseball shit, not like that's what he does 24/7 but most of the time, he's always practicing, in his free time, in the break.

He doesn't eat in the lunch break and just keeps on practicing, he's kind of a perfectionist in baseball, he practices every chance he gets.

Once, last year, he lost in a game to the Eagles, and that made him really dissapointed in himself and increased his passion for playing the game, after that he became aggressive with it, like he would practice for like 4-5 hours a day continuously or sometimes he would attend his morning classes and in his lunch break he would continue practicing again.

He used to run non-stop for sometimes half an hour or more than that, then he would do lots of warmup exercises, and then it gets to the main point, the batting and the balling, which is the main point of the wholeeeeeeeee game.

He would always become aggressive whenever he's batting or balling, sometimes so much that he would end up hurting himself or getting a sprained ankle.

One time, he fractured his arm, ever since that one game loss, he feared loosing, because bro, the whole team is relying on you, and if you loose that'll disappoint everyone and the amount of practice that you did will go to waste.

What made him more anxious and pressurised was that he was the Captain of the team, which means if he looses, or if he messes up, everyone would say that he is not captain material, which is not true, Beomgyu is actually a really nice guy as long as your nice to him, if ur mean then he's too.

And on top of that he's hard-working, so no one can say that he's not captain material, he very much deserves the title and the position he has got.

Well he actually wouldn't be that raged up if it was just a random team but it was the Eagles, and a certain person from the Eagles' team annoys Beomgyu to the core.