𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟏𝟔) 💌

AUTHORS POV

Right now, the four were inside Ryujin's dorm for the sleepover, they had just came like half an hour ago

The four were right now sitting on Ryujin's bed, eating the snacks they brought, and they were eating peacefully until one of them spoke while searching for a certain something and suddenly, Ryujin's lazy gaze flickered upwards.

RYUJIN: "Where's the fried chicken?" she inquired lazily.

CHAEJEONG: "Somi was supposed to order it!"

Minjeong and Chaeryeong exclaimed accusingly pointing at Somi who looked at them wide-eyed.

SOMI: "ME?!" She pointed at herself.

CHAEJEONG: "Yes you Ms. Jeon Somi." They again pointed at Somi and they started bickering.

RYUJIN: "Just forget about it!" Ryujin grumbled, clearly frustrated by the three continuously bickering.

The three looked at Ryujin while scratching their heads, until Somi smiles with wide eyes, yk in cartoons when the character thinks of an idea, a light bulb pops up on the side of their head.

SOMI: "We can just order it?!" She exclaimed loudly causing them to cover their ears.

RYUJIN: "First of all, STOP SHOUTING WERE LITERALLY INFRONT OF YOU, second, its mother fucking raining, do they even do deliveries in rain?"

SOMI: "I mean if they can do birth deliveries in rain then why not food deliveries?" she countered, her logic causing the three to pause and contemplate her point.

The three shrugged their shoulders, deciding to give Somi's idea a try. Ryujin grabbed her phone and quickly searched for a nearby fried chicken joint.

After a tense moment of waiting, Ryujin's face lit up with excitement.

RYUJIN: "They're still taking orders despite the rain! Thank god!" she announced, while placing her hand on her heart in relief.

The others too sighed in relief and after a lil while they placed the order, after placing the order, Somi sprawled onto the bed, laying on her stomach, Ryujin braiding Minjeong's hair.