𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟏𝟐) 💌

AUTHORS POV / NEXT DAY

CHAERYEONG: "Now what do we do with this sleeping beauty?" Chaeryeong asked to her two friends who were standing next to eachother

SOMI: "I have an idea" and just with that, somi went to the kitchen leaving her two friends intrigued.

CHAERYEONG: "Tf shes about to do?"

MINJEONG: "No idea"

After a few minutes, Somi came back with a BIIIIIG spoon in her hand and a plate.

CHAERYEONG: "NO SOMI NOT THAT"

SOMI: "YES CHAERYEONG THAT"

Chaeryeong and Minjeong quickly covered their ears as Somi started banging the spoon against the plate.

SOMI: "RYUJIN RYUJIN RYUJIN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKEEEE UP!!!!!" She shouted on top of her lungs, but it was no use.

SOMI: "GET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" she again yelled in her ears while banging the spoon on the plate aggressively, making loud noises.

Chaeryeong and Minjeong winced as they covered their ears, waiting for Ryujin to awaken.

After a liiiittle while Ryujin started fluttering her eyes open slowly, rubbing them.

She looked around herself and saw three human faced creatures.

Soon she recognised them and buried her face in the pillow.

RYUJIN: "Im sick *cough* I can't come *cough* today" she spoke lazily while her eyes were half shut and half opened.

Somi rolled her eyes as she grabbed her shoulders mischievously.

SOMI: "Ryujin ryujin ryujin! The canteen is waiting for you ryujin! Foood! Food! FOOD!" She said while emphasising her words, shaking her shoulders aggressively with a biiiiiig evil smirk.

RYUJIN: "Food? FOOD?! OMG THEY WERE SERVING BARBECUE SANDWICHES TODAY OH FUCK I GOTTA HURRY! STEP ASIDE!"

She jumped out of the couch, messily wearing her slippers and rushing to the bathroom, almost stumbling.

SOMI: "Muahaahaahahahaha" Somi laughed evily as Chaeryeong and Minjeong uncovered their ears, now looking at their weird friend who was laughing like a mf villain.

TIME SKIP | AT THE CANTEEN