𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟑𝟒) 💌

AUTHORS POV

SOMI: "No wait- I SAID WAIT A FUCKING SECOND YOU DUMBASSES" Somi yelled to her friends who were already about to cut the cake while she was placing the candles

Ryujin groaned in frustration, it was her birthday but Somi was the hyped one, poor girly had to spend her birthday eve in a hotel with a bunch of drunk passed out crackheads since they came very late, passing the curfew time and the guard didn't let them in.

Well her mood was basically bad the whole day ever since last night, everyone was passed out until Beomgyu woke up in the car and started making a fuss about Jaemin coming with them, but Jaemin scored a goal anyways by getting Ryujin's number, which led Beomgyu and Ryujin to an argument, even though that dumbass was drunk he wasn't oblivious, well not like she gives a fuck about Beomgyu, it's just, yk.

Somi placed the candles in place, lighting them up, as she pushed Ryujin to go turn the lights off, Ryujin looked back at her with a glare.

RYUJIN: "It's my birthday." She spoke bluntly making Somi shrug her shoulders.

SOMI: "So what, doesn't mean ur a princess and im ur peasant" she rolled her eyes while sticking her tongue out making the other two laugh.

Ryujin slumped her shoulders, lazily walking towards the light switch and turning off the lights, as the candle lights were the only ones glowing in the dark.

Ryujin turned around to walk back when she suddenly stepped on something which made her scream loudly.

The others turned around with a gasp, Somi turned her phone's flashlight on just to see Ryujin lying on the floor, while her feet was resting in her palm.

Yep. She stepped on a lego.

RYUJIN: "Which one of you bitches brought a fucking lego to my dorm!!!!!!" She grunted while patting her feet which was throbbing in pain.

Somi scratched her head, currently contemplating on if she should tell her or not, Minjeong and Chaeryeong were busy looking at the lego set box which was resting on the floor while their eyes were glowing with excitement.

SOMI: "Uh.. i brought you a lego set.. because uhm i thought you would like it" Somi said sheepishly, avoiding Ryujin's death glare.

RYUJIN: "You thought I would like it? YOU THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE IT?!" Ryujin shouted, standing up and pointing at Somi accusingly. "Do I look like a child to you?"

SOMI: "Well from ur height, yes you do" yep, and that was the last straw for Ryujin, she walked towards the light switch and turned the lights on.