𝐑?𝐑!: (𝟎𝟎𝟖) 💌

AUTHORS POV

ALL: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAYA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The 4 idiots sang or should i say shouted on top of their lungs while clapping their hands until they turned into a shade of red, making the wholeeeeee café look at them weirdly.

Beomgyu was about to melt in embarrassment when the people in the café started stealing glances at their table.

Shrugging it all he leaned in to blow the candles, but before he even could, Hyunjin swooped in and blew them out first, causing a collective groan from the group.

Yes. It was Beomgyu's birthday. Who just turned 19 after 18 years of living in this dear earth which according to google is a rounded shape ball which looks square when ur walking on it.

(IK ITS A BIT LATE LOL BUT IM SORRY LETS JUST PRETEND IN THE FF ITS 13'TH MARCH)

JAKE: "Mannnn what the fuck! Why would you do that!" Jake bluntly pointed at the cake and then at Hyunjin.

HYUNJIN: "I love blowing people's candles!" he replied clapping his hands like a happy kid while smiling with his eyes closed.

Beomgyu scoffed, clicking his tongue in annoyance, before leaning forward.

BEOMGYU: "Okay forget about the candles, where are my gifts?" He asked excitedly, his eyes glowing.

They all looked at eachother a puzzled expression on their faces, their brows furrowing in confusion.

ALL: "Uh.. what gifts?"

JAKE: "Yeah like aren't you supposed to gift us something?" Jake asked, scratching his head in confusion.

BEOMGYU: "HELLO WHAT?! It's literally my birthday you fool asses, you dipshits?"

Beomgyu exclaimed, sounding a bit exasperated as he gestured to himself.