Chapter 6: Misguided Justice (Rogercop)

Ryo POV

Tom was explaining his job to the class as Marinette stood next to him, carrying croissants, "My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7." Nino films on his phone, "You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes...But actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might..."

Today is Career Day. Since my mother has a day off, she and I were able to attend. Adrien, however, was the only one whose father didn't attend due to him being busy with work.

 If only Gabriel would understand what his son is going through.

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning." Tom finishes up as Marinette smiles.

" Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at The Grand Paris Hotel owned by our Major, Mr. Bourgeois."

I heaved a sigh and rested on the desk, only to notice Avaline and Abigail talking with their aunt Victoria, a lawyer.

Suddenly, I noticed a creature playing with Chloe's bracelet. As I took a closer look, I realised it looked like a small black cat with green eyes. 

Wait? Cat Noir has green eyes

Wait? Cat Noir has green eyes. Could I be right that Cat Noir and Adrien are the same person? Then that means that what I'm looking at is Cat Noir's Kwami!?

I noticed that Inari was trying to remove the bracelet from the kwami, only for it to get stuck inside. The kwami  and the bracelet rolled away from sight as Inari quickly flew back into my hoodie.

At the same time, Marinette slips on the jewelry box, falling down and spilling croissants all over the place, "Wahh!"

Oh brother.  I thought to myself as I went over to help up Marinette.

"Geez, is there a day when you're not tripping over something?" Chloé asks before she starts to pick up the contents of her purse.

Claudia laughs at this, causing Marinette to glare at her, "What? It's not her fault that you're ridiculously clumsy. Now we can't eat those croissants because of your clumsiness."

"Back off, Claudia." I told the brunette as I helped Marinette to her seat.

"Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman. Officer Roger!" Miss Bustier says as the two came up to the front of the room, the students applauding.

Great. My least favourite person.

" I've been a police officer for 15 years, and I firmly believe that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty," Roger explained proudly.