Chapter 10: A Monsterous Sight (Horrficator)

Ryo POV

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien cried.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- Waaaaah!"

Mylene screamed out because Ivan scared her with a monster mask, much to everyone's dismay.

"Sorry, Mylene." Ivan said he removed the mask.

" Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino sighed.

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting?" Alix added.

The reason why we were here was because Nino was making a movie for a project set by Damocles. Which included Claudia, much to Marinette's dismay. However, because of Mylene, it's taking a lot longer than it should.

The only benefit that Warren and his gang aren't here.

"Give her a break, Nino. She's just shy. Besides, this is her first time in a film."  Claudia  scolded Nino as she handed everyone cannolis.

"  Claudia  scolded Nino as she handed everyone cannolis

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nino sighed. "Right. Sorry, Mylene."

"Ivan, go ahead and put the mask back on. And Mylène, we need you to stay in character, okay? If you need a break, we can compromise." Tyson says as Ivan puts the mask back on.

Mylène gets a frightened look on her face, "I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better..." she starts to sing to herself, backing away as she does so, "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy-Ahh!" she yelps in fright as she backs up into Avaline.

Marinette groans. "Mylène, are you serious? If you're gonna act like a scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow, then I don't think being an actress is for you,"

"Marinette!" Adrien glares at the bluenette.

The blue-haired hypocrite shrunk away from his gaze. "I-I'm just sewing, I mean, saying..."

An embarrassed Mylene ran away crying while Ivan ran after her.

Minutes passed by and Mylene hasn't returned with Ivan.

"Congratulations, Marinette. You just fucked up the whole movie for us." I sighed.

"Dupain-Cheng, what the HELL is wrong with you?!" Chloé yells at her enemy. "Mylène was already self-conscious enough, but you just made it worse! Some friend you are!"

It's a shock to see Chloe out of all people defend Mylene. If she didn't change her ways, she would be the one to make Mylene cry.

"I d-didn't mean to hurt her feelings," Marinette tries to defend herself, seeing the glares aimed at her.

"But you did, Marinette," Claudia spoke up. "You said those hurtful things without even using your brain to think about how she would react. Now, because of you, Mylène might not even wanna continue filming!"

Miraculous: The Kitsune and The Wolf Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें